[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11143 Read: 60868
Published: 03/03/10 Updated: 03/03/10
Story Notes:
The Challenge: This month we’re setting a Christmas challenge. We’ve got two choices for you. We have 20 words for you and you’ll need to use at least TEN of them, OR we have a line for you to use. The words are: ICE, COLD, HEART, UNWRAP, TEDDY, STOCKING, MISTLETOE, SCROOGE, SNOWFLAKE, BRANDY, RIBBONS, EGGNOG, EYELASH, TINSEL, KISS, SCARF, ANGEL, RED, BOWS, ASSIGNMENT. The line is: FLAMES DANCED IN THE DARKNESS CREATING A WORLD OF MAGIC.

Instructions:

You can use the words, or line, as many times as you want but you must use them at least once in your story.

Please CAPITALIZE the words/line in order to make them stand out.

The words/line must be EXACTLY as noted in the challenge.

Your submission can be of any length, from a line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else.

1. Prelude to Romance - Jan by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1058 words)
Author’s Note: In the Middle Ages in England it was the custom for noble houses to send their children to the estate of another noble – usually of higher rank – to train. This custom gradually became less popular and went out of fashion with the start of the Civil War in the mid-seventeenth century. You can still see remnants of the system in the British royal household. The Queen has her equerries and ladies in waiting.

Those of you who have read “Black Silk” may remember Cole’s parents being mentioned. This is the story of the day they met. It is taken out of context, therefore a lot of things have to be accepted as understood.

Those of you who have not read “Black Silk”, will be totally confused by this story, and for that I apologize.

2. Chapter 2 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

3. Gifting Etiquette - Charlie by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1473 words)

4. Just Another Christmas Eve - Charlie by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1500 words)

5. Christmas in New York - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (2697 words)

6. Cold Hands, Warm Heart - Charlie by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (2495 words)

7. Chapter 7 - Charlie by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1820 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us