- Text Size +
Title: Gifting Etiquette
Timeline – sometime in the 4th, around Christmas of course
Genre – Smut
Disclaimers: All the usual!
Author – Charlie

Lee stood in the bathroom, shifting indecisively from one foot to the foot. It wasn't like him to be so unsure of himself, especially not when it came to the bedroom, but this was different. It was Amanda he was dealing with, not some buxom bimbo he'd picked up at bar for a weekend frolic. Amanda... Well... Amanda was important. Her opinion mattered to him. He wanted her to see him in a positive light but... A frown marred his brow as he stared at the mirror. He was naked save his boxers and therein lie the problem. His boxers.
Rather than his usual serviceable blue, he was sporting a rather `festive' pair that he'd picked up on a whim after having one too many at Monk's. They were RED and sported a SNOWFLAKE pattern with a cluster of MISTLETOE printed on the front and the words "Give me a KISS under the mistletoe" emblazoned overtop.

At the time, he'd though they were just the thing. He wanted to give Amanda an unusual Christmas gift and wrapping himself up had seemed so apropos when he was in the thrall of a BRANDY induced haze. Now, he decided they were just tacky and she might even be insulted. Their physical relationship was still rather new and a bit conservative by his standards but he wanted to take things slowly and not scare her off.

Not that she'd seemed at all put out by anything he'd done so far, but he knew she wasn't as experienced as he was. Amanda King didn't take sex lightly. To her, it was a way to bond; to express their love and devotion ... Maybe she'd think he was making a mockery of their physical union!

He let out a gusty sigh. For so many years, people had said he was a SCROOGE, and he acknowledged that he had been one, giving everyone a SCARF for Christmas simply because it was easy and required no time commitment or thought on his part. But he was really trying to get into the spirit of Christmas. His gifts for the boys and Dotty had been carefully thought out and now waited under the tree at Amanda's house, all bedecked in RIBBONS that he'd tied himself.

The most important gift, the one for Amanda was wrapped and waiting beside the bed, but he'd originally thought they'd have some fun with the boxers first. He eyed himself in the mirror one more time, shivering slightly in the COLD. No, he couldn't do it. Not yet. His Amanda wasn't ready for—

A knock on the bathroom door interrupted his train of thought.

"Lee? Are you all right in there?"

With a start, he realized how long he'd been standing there waffling. He'd led Amanda to the bedroom and then said he'd be right out, but that had been what? Ten minutes ago. Quickly turning, he grabbed for his standard blue boxers just as the door cracked open and Amanda popped her head in.

"Lee? Are you all ri—" She stopped mid word and stared at him, her mouth forming a perfect `O', her eyes wide.

Lee froze and watched with trepidation as she took in his boxers, read the words emblazoned on the front and absorbed their meaning. He closed his eyes and winced. Amanda's face was turning red. Her hand was clamped to her mouth. She was shocked, probably angry...

Inhaling deeply, he opened his eyes. "Amanda, I'm sorry. I—" He stopped. There was the strangest sound coming from the love of his life. If he didn't know better, he'd think she was...Laughing? It was his turn to stare in disbelief. His Amanda was laughing at the shockingly inappropriate saying on his boxers?

"Oh Lee, those are hysterical. Where did you find them?"

"Uh...at Bastian's. It's a novelty shop around the corner from Monks."

"Well, they certainly are novel. Do they light up?"

"Light up?" He blinked in surprise.

"Yes. Light up. Mother was telling me about this pair that she saw and they lit up in front."

"Er...no. No lights."

"Oh well. That's okay. I think I can find my way without having the runway lit up." She grabbed Lee's hand and tugged him into the bedroom. "Was this my Christmas present?"

"Well, part of it. It's just a joke, you know. I wasn't expecting..."

"Now Lee. Don't be that way. You can't give a present and then take it back. It's not nice."

"But..."

Amanda gave him a gently push back on the bed and then straddled him. "I can see that you need some lessons in gift giving etiquette. Let me show you." She winked at him. "First you hold the gift." Her hands rested on his still flaccid penis. "Then you might give it a little squeeze or a shake." Tenderly, she stroked him and he felt himself immediately responding. "Next, carefully unwrap the present." Nimbly, her fingers pulled him free of the boxers. "Last you exclaim over the wonderful colour, or shape as you explore your new possession."

Lee closed his eyes and swallowed hard. Amanda's fingers were trailing up and down his shaft, teasing his balls, squeezing and caressing before moving up to his tip and stroking the sensitive head.

In a husky voice, Amanda continued her instructions. "Now, if the gift is something you can eat, you might want to take a taste."

Lee opened his eyes and watched as her tongue darted out and licked his length. A groan escaped his throat when he saw her wet her lips and then slide her mouth over his head. Oh god that felt so good, all hot, and wet. Amanda's head bobbed up and down and Lee grabbed the sheets trying to resist thrusting deeply. He never would have believed his Amanda was so talented.

After what was both too long and too short of a time, Amanda lifted her head and smiled up at him. "Of course, many presents have one problem."

"They do?" His mind was a bit fuzzy and he struggled to think of what problem she was referring to. From his point of view, everything was perfect!

"Uh huh. The problem is size. Some presents are too small and some are too big. It's important to try things on." Amanda rose on her knees and Lee wondered at what point in time she'd shed her clothes. He didn't recall it happening but she was definitely naked and leaning over top of him.

Her milk white skin gleamed in the faint moonlight that streamed through the bedroom window. He reached up and ran his hands over her hips and up her sides to the soft globes of her small pert breasts. The dark rose nipples were already stiff and he gently caressed them, evoking a moan of pleasure from her lips.

Amanda stared down at him, her eyes almost black. She grasped his manhood and guided it to her entrance, then slowly sank down on him. In unison, they sighed in pleasure. "Mmm, a perfect fit. No need to return this gift," Amanda smiled down at him before she began to move, rocking against him.

Lee stared up at her. Her breasts were jiggling in time with her movements and her dark curls bounced about her face. A look of intense concentration was on her face as she focused on where they were connected and the incredible pleasure they could give each other.

She started to pick up the pace, moving faster and Lee grasped her hips, and quickly flipped them over. Her squeal of surprise was smothered by his lips crashing down on hers, then he took control, pounding into her, going deeper than he ever thought possible. She felt so good, so hot, so tight. He'd never get enough.

Feeling Amanda starting to tremble, he moved faster, grinding himself against her sensitive bundle. She threw back her head, her mouth opened. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh...Lee!"

As she went over the edge, he allowed himself to follow, waves of pleasure cascading through him until he felt thoroughly spent. He collapsed on top of her, then rolled to the side, holding her cradled in his arms.

After a few moments, she chuckled. "Did you like your lesson in gift etiquette?"

"Oh, yeah. Best lesson I've ever had."

"Good, because there's one more step that I haven't shown you."

"Really?" Lee angled his head so he could see her face. "What's left?"

A mischievous grin crept over Amanda's face and her hand snaked down his body to grasp his shaft. "Well, if you really like your gift, you should show your appreciation by playing with it over and over and over..."