- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Shortly after fourth season, whenever the first fresh cherries are ripe and ready for pickin' and eatin'. Marriage is still a secret, though I fail to see how anybody with at least half a brain more than the Scarecrow could miss it. I mean, duh, can we say obvious or what?
Delights of the Season

Part 1

Amanda Stetson breezed into Lee's apartment much later on Saturday
afternoon than she had originally intended. In fact, she breezed in
the door so quickly that she scarcely gave her husband a decent kiss
before making her way straight across the living room and into the
bedroom.

Lee Stetson tried to keep pace with her but when Amanda was in
hurricane mode, it was something that even he was hard pressed to do.

And Amanda, well Amanda, kept rambling the whole way.

"I'm sorry I'm so late but I had to wait for Kirk to pick up Mother
and then I had to wait for Joe to come get the boys and he was
running late, Carrie derailed him with last minute wedding changes
and well, you know how it is, it's not a good thing to ignore the
bride–to-be just two weeks before the wedding, but I got here as
quick as I could."

"Amanda, would you slow down?" Lee laughed.

She stopped in the doorway of his bedroom, rolling her shoulder a
little to keep her purse and black overnight bag from sliding down
her arm while both hands held onto one of those brown shopping bags
with the little handles that never support all of the weight that
gets put into them.

"Stop right there, Stetson," she commanded him.

"What?" Lee asked in disbelief.

"I said stop, do not pass go, do not enter this room," she told him
with a smile.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm asking you to, that's why," she told him as if the
answer should be crystal clear but all Lee was getting was a picture
of confusion.

"What are you up to, Mrs. Stetson?"

"I'm asking you to hold on for just a minute, that's what I'm up to."

"Amanda, I have been holding on for five days, five very long and
agonizingly slow days. I don't want to hold on anymore."

Amanda exhaled, blowing her brown bangs upward.

"Just five minutes, Scarecrow, just five more."

Then, she gave him the not-so-innocent smile and flirty eyes,
flashing him the look that she'd perfected long ago and now seemed to
use quite expertly whenever she wanted her way. The very look that
would have sent him doing cartwheels down the Beltway if she were to
ask.

Dang, when she gave him that look, well, how could he be expected to
refuse his wife?

"Five minutes," he told her, glancing down at his watch. "And you've
just wasted ten seconds."

Amanda slipped inside his door and then shut it, effectively
barricading him on the wrong side of the bedroom. Then, he heard the
lock slide into place.

"You know that's a useless stall tactic," he yelled through the
door. "It won't even buy you back the ten seconds."

She didn't answer him.

Lee chuckled to himself. Whatever she had in mind had to be good and
he knew if he were patient and waited like a good boy, his reward
would be well worth the wait.

And so, Lee Stetson waited, watching the seconds slowly tick away
while he paced his living room floor.

Finally, only eight seconds behind schedule, Amanda called out to him.

"You can come in now."

"Thank God," he whispered.

He opened his bedroom door and grinned like a happy child on
Christmas morning. Amanda had closed the drapes, shutting out the
summer sunshine. She had lit a few candles and turned down the bed.
Two champagne glasses rested on the nightstand, filled with a dark
wine.

But, Amanda was nowhere to be seen.

"Amanda, where are you?"

"Hold on," she called out to him from the bathroom.

Lee now exhaled. He had never been a man of patience. Action was
his strong point and right now he wanted action, a lot of action with
his wife. The kind of action that did not include being chased by
the bad guys or being interrupted by her family.

And then she came out of the bathroom and Lee realized that it had
been worth the wait.

The little black teddy that she wore was, well, little.

He found himself licking his lips in anticipation of removing that
skimpy little piece of fabric off of her.

"You're over dressed," she told him.

"Oh, yeah," he mumbled.

She crossed the room to stand before him, her fingers now gently
sliding down his chest.

"We need to do something about that," she told him.

"Yeah," he agreed.

It didn't take Lee very long to strip out of everything, jeans, tee-
shirt, and boxers all ended up flying across the room.

"That's better," she told him. Then, with a seductive smile, she
turned from him and walked away from him, circling around to the
other side of the bed, all the while giving Lee an enticing view of
her long legs and cute little derrière.

Lord have mercy, but she did have the cutest little fanny, he thought.

She turned to look at him, striking quite the pose. She swayed one
hip out a little and then began running her fingers down her outer
thigh. He watched in rapt fascination as she then moved her other
hand from the bottom of the short negligee and began skimming her
pointer finger right up the center of her body, drawing an imaginary
line between her breasts and then upward until that very finger
rested on her lips that were now a glistening red. It was then that
Lee realized his wife's nails were painted the same glistening red.

"Hot," he managed to say.

"I know how to cool you down," she teased him.

She sat down on the bed, stretching one long leg out and bringing the
knee of the other up, allowing Lee to catch quite a glimpse of summer
tanned flesh.

Even her toes were painted red, he realized.

Lee suddenly had the urge to crank the AC.

"Join me," Amanda said, patting the bed beside her.

Lee didn't need to be asked twice.

He sat down beside her and was going to move into kiss her when she
held up a hand.

"First things first," Amanda told him.

Lee groaned.

"I've got a surprise for you," she said.

"Will I like it?" he asked.

"I think so. Mother's little cherry tree did very well. So, I
figured a little wine, a little fresh fruit, a little whip cream, and
a little me."

"A lot of you," Lee corrected her.

He was going to kiss her but she pulled away, then leaned over her
side of the bed. She brought up a bowl of fresh cherries nestled on
top of a fluffy cloud of white whipped cream.

"Oh," Lee said enthusiastically.

"You do have more whip cream?" he asked her.

Amanda nodded. Mercy, did her husband really think that she wouldn't
bring enough of one of their favorite play toys into the bedroom?
Not that whip cream could be technically classified as a toy, but,
well, it did have some rather ingenious uses not found in Mother's
cookbooks.

She placed the bowl down between them, taking great care to make sure
that it did not spill. Then she plucked a cherry from the bowl and
drug it through the whip cream until it was covered with the white
substance.

"Open wide," she told her husband.

Lee did as he was asked and Amanda slid the fruity mess into his
mouth.

"Mm," he mumbled while chewing it.

"Those are really good," he told her after he had swallowed.

"I know and I couldn't resist," she giggled. "Of course, Mother
thinks I was going to use them for dessert tonight. She thinks
you're coming over for dinner."

Lee laughed.

"Well, this is dessert. Just not the kind she pictured."

Amanda giggled again.

"Your turn," Lee told her.

He repeated her actions, feeding her the cherry.

They took turns feeding one another and sipping their wine for a few
moments. Then Lee decided to change tactics. He plucked one of the
fresh fruits from the bowel and brought it to Amanda's mouth, lightly
skimming it over her lips. Then, he moved in so that he could lick
her lips, tasting the fruity juice.

"Delicious," he murmured.

He then plopped the fruit into his own mouth.

"Hey, I thought that was my bite," Amanda told him.

"Patience, my darling, patience."

Lee then dipped a finger into the bowel and proceeded to slide the
white cream over her mouth. As before, he leaned in to taste her
lips. Unlike before, Amanda took control of their game. She wrapped
her arms around him and kissed him, her tongue entering his mouth.

It became obvious to Lee that his wife's patience had not been in
limited supply. Not that Lee was going to complain. Her mouth was
demanding and possessive and he loved when the fiery side of his wife
entered the bedroom.

Obviously still not content, she pushed him down onto the bed and
moved to straddle him. Lee looked up at his wife and smiled.

Amanda's dark hair cascaded onto her shoulders, tousled waves that he
longed to weave his fingers through. The thin black straps of the
little teddy she wore were in contrast against her creamy skin and he
reached up and ran his fingers along them.

"Do you know how beautiful you are, Mrs. Stetson?" he asked her, his
voice husky with the passion he felt for his beautiful wife.

"Do you know how much I love you," she returned as she extended her
hand to pluck a cherry from the bowel that had somehow managed to not
spill on the bed.

She traced the fruit lightly down his chest, leaving a trail of juice
and cream all the way down until she reached his navel. Then she
held the fruit above his mouth and Lee reached up to suck it from her
fingers.

Then, Amanda's mouth found his flesh and she retraced the now eaten
fruit's journey with her tongue, licking her husband's flesh lightly
until she too had reached his belly button. She placed a gentle kiss
upon his stomach before sitting back up.

"I hope there's more from where that came from," Lee growled.

Amanda just gave him a wickedly sensual smile.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, Scarecrow."

Part 2

Lee looked up at his wife, the guilty pleasure she felt very obvious
in that seductive smile of hers.

"I like being the agent in charge," she whispered to him.

"By all means, yes," Lee responded.

Amanda began swirling her fingers leisurely across her husband's
naked chest, causing his muscles to shiver in response.

"Does this mean that I can do anything I want?" Amanda asked him.

"I am your willing slave," Lee grinned.

Amanda said nothing; she merely lowered her lips onto his sex, taking
him inside her mouth.

The sensation left Lee breathless.

He felt her swirl her tongue around him, felt her hands latch onto
his, their fingers intertwining as she sucked him shamelessly.

God in heaven, he thought as he closed his eyes and allowed Amanda to
enjoy herself.

She licked and swirled around his cock as though she owned it, and
she did. She knew exactly what to do and when, just how much
pressure to apply and when to back off, and Lord, Lee smiled, she
knew how to drive him mad with need, coaxing him almost to the edge
before turning away and then starting all over.

It was the most glorious thing about his wife, her ability and need
to please him without mercy.

And please him she did, until he was absolutely sure his balls could
take no more of her wicked carnal teasing.

"Manda," he whispered.

"Hmm," she murmured, her lips still wrapped around his penis.

"Baby, please stop," he entreated her.

He felt her slide his cock inside her mouth as far as she could take
him and then slowly withdraw his throbbing sex one last time.

Then she sat back on her haunches, running her tongue over her lips
and wearing a very conceited smile. Her onyx eyes were sparkling,
the light of their passion making them shimmer more beautifully than
diamonds.

Lee unclasped their hands and then rolled her onto her back. He
found the bowel of fruit and cream and pulled a cherry from it. He
then traced it down the vee of her negligee, dribbling juice between
the valley of her breasts. Then he leaned down to lick away the
sweet liquid.

His mouth then moved over and covered one breast.

Amanda murmured something unintelligible beneath him.

She felt his one hand slid upward to push the thin strap down her
arm, then he repeated the gesture on the other side. In doing so, he
was able to push the top down enough to reveal her nipples.

Revealing them was obviously not enough. His mouth latched onto one
while his fingers caught the other one. His tongue flicked against
the hardened pebble and his fingers lightly flicked across the other
one.

She tasted so good in his mouth as he suckled her. Like the fruity
flavor of the juices of the cherries. He slowly pulled away, his
need to have her naked beneath him so that he could play now
intensifying.

Amanda didn't protest in the least and soon the black teddy was lying
on the floor and Lee was stroking whip cream on top of her nipples.

Then he sucked and licked, massaged and caressed until Amanda thought
she would scream. She'd always heard that it was possible for a man
to bring a woman to orgasm without ever touching below, but she'd
never experienced it first hand.

When Lee removed his mouth from her breast, she nearly hissed at him.

"Don't stop," she commanded him.

Lee looked down at her for a second. He knew she couldn't take much
more and he really wanted to be buried inside of her. But that look
in her eye told him she was having none of it.

He took her up on the silent challenge, vowing that he would make her
fantasy come true if it killed him.

He lowered his mouth once again down upon her breasts, enjoying the
feeling of her flesh beneath him.

Amanda arched her back, a sure indicator against his mouth of what
she wanted. Nothing had ever felt this pleasurable, the feeling of
his tongue swirling her nipple without mercy. She knew her husband
possessed magic fingers but he also possessed a wondrous mouth.

The stimulation of his fingers and mouth were an exquisite torture
that she willingly endured, hungrily needed.

She gave herself over willingly to the sensations, allowing her
husband to claim her breasts completely, as thoroughly as she had
claimed his penis. Her hands closed around his head, holding on to
him for dear life.

Lee marveled at the feel of her beneath him, the soft moans that
escaped her lips and the shudders that came intermittently. Spurned
on by her reaction, he knew that he could achieve what she wanted.
There was no doubt in his mind that he could bring her to the edge
and, in response, he closed his mouth tighter around her other
breast, twirling his tongue around her nipple continuously.

His hand cupped her other breast and he allowed his fingers to stroke
her sensitive flesh without mercy, thrilling as her moans became
louder and then, he felt it.

Amanda's body trembled beneath him and she left out a startled cry as
her orgasm rocked her and her fingers clutched harder against his
head.

Part 3

Lee looked down at his wife, wearing a grin upon his handsome face.

"Wow," he murmured.

Slowly, she opened her dark eyes while she struggled to find her
equilibrium.

"Lord," she whispered.

"Have mercy," Lee added before chuckling. He leaned down to kiss her
forehead gently.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"I will be once the world stops spinning backwards."

Lee laughed.

"That good?"

"To borrow Philip's latest phrase, freaking awesome."

Lee smiled as he sat back up; feeling quite pleased with himself.

He reached over and picked up his wineglass, taking a small swallow.

Then he settled back on the bed, content to just drink in the view of
his wife. She had closed her eyes again and he wondered if she would
drift off to sleep. He wouldn't mind, well, not so terribly if she
did, but he hoped that she wouldn't.

He watched the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, finally in
a normal rhythm after catching her breath. He prayed that her world
had stopped spinning because he wanted nothing more than to send her
spinning again.

"Lee," her soft voice reached his fantasy and brought him back to the
here and now.

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to sit there all night or are you going to make love
to me?"

Lee smiled.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Lee ditched the now empty wineglass and moved closer to her. He
began by kissing her flat stomach, allowing his tongue to swirl upon
her flesh and little shivers that ran through her body rewarded him.
She hadn't even totally come down from the first time, he
acknowledged.

Then, he traveled lower, spreading her folds so that he could taste
her. She was wet, whimpering with pleasure as he tasted her. Then
he stroked her gently with one finger and was rewarded by a cry that
escaped her mouth.

That cry was all that it took and he moved again, this time his hips
settling between her legs.

"Lee, please, now," she begged.

He didn't hesitate. He inched into her slowly, drawing out the
pleasant sensation for as long as he could, feeling her fingers
gripping his shoulders.

Then he felt her shift her hips, in an upward motion and felt her
settle into his rhythm. His restraint to take this slow flew out the
window in less than a breath.

They quickly fell into a cadence all of their own, Lee driving into
her and Amanda meeting his every move with equal desire.

It was quick, fast and furious, but oh what a ride, he thought as
they rocked together atop of his bed. The long forgotten bowel of
sinful fruit had toppled over the side, splattering his comforter but
neither noticed nor would they have cared.

This moment had been created purely for them, the quest for complete
fulfillment and joining of a man and woman who so completely loved
another that time seemed to come to a still and the universe around
them faded into nothingness.

There was nothing except the sensation of him filling her completely
and deeply with every stroke, the tingle as his lips caught hers in a
sweet passion-filled kiss.

There was nothing but the feel of her warm heat that encased him,
allowing them to become one and allowing nothing to come between
them. This was what fate had had in store for them the day he'd
spied her near the train and chosen her from among the crowd of
unknown people.

She was his, completely and totally and she was squirming beneath
him, rocked by their lovemaking and rapidly spiraling towards yet
another orgasm.

She was his wife and, God in heaven, every night he fell in love with
her a little more.

And then they both reached the final level, her body convulsing
around him while she cried out his name against his shoulder. His
own release raced through him and in those final thrusts, he pounded
out his pleasure into her, the sensation blasting away any coherent
thought and filling him with nothing but an intense internal
explosion of love and pure ecstasy.

Neither could think, neither could move. It was all Lee could do to
withdraw from her damp body and move to cradle her against him.
Somewhere in the back of his mind, he thought that he should pull the
comforter up around them, but for now total exhaustion claimed both
of them and he needed nothing more than to hold her in his arms.

He felt her breathing slow and knew when she succumbed to slumber and
he willingly followed her.

One last thought entered his brain before sleep totally took him.

He wondered what fresh fruit came into season next and he wondered if
they could have as much fun with it as they had with the cherries
tonight.

The End