- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, for all your guidance in finding my errors.

Note: This story was originally told in chat as a birthday present for Sue. I embellished it and I’m now unveiling it in honor of Alley’s birthday.
Listening

Just their luck, she and Lee pulled the short straw and ended up with the night shift.

Midnight to eight.

It didn’t look like Danny Jenkins would be sleeping anytime soon. He’d spent the greater part of the evening watching television sitcoms, and now, from the way he talked to himself, it sounded like he was playing cards.

The smell of the fresh coffee revived her. Nice and strong to keep them awake during the late hours. While she waited for the coffee to perk, she placed a bag of popcorn in the microwave, wondering if he’d ever meet his contact. It didn’t seem like he was in a hurry to do anything, except waste time--which he’d been doing for the past twenty-four hours.

She carried the coffee and popcorn to the table and set them down. Lee sat back in the chair, his feet up on the desk, listening and smiling roguishly.

She pulled one of the earphones from his ear. “So, are you ever going to tell me who called earlier? All you’ve told me is that it isn’t case related.”

“You’re about to find out. He has company.”

“Is it the contact?”

“Not exactly.” He left one of the earphones in place.

“What do you mean? Who is it?”

Lee held up the headphones, dangling them between his fingers. “Why don’t you hear for yourself?” he said, moving his legs off the desk.

“Okay.” Amanda placed one of the earphones next to her ear to listen to the conversation in the next room.

~~~~~~~~

“What’s your name?”

“What do you want it to be?”

“Whore is fine with me. You can call me stud.”

“Okay, stud. First we need to get that nasty little bit of business over first. My fee. And I have one rule. No kissing on the mouth.”

“As long as I can put something else in your mouth, I don’t give a shit.”

~~~~~~~

“Oh my gosh! He has a hooker in the room. That was the phone call he made earlier, wasn’t it?”

Lee looked everywhere but at her. “Um . . . Yeah.”

“We’re gonna have to listen to him have sex with a hooker? Why didn’t you tell me? And how do you know she’s really a hooker?”

Lee cleared his throat. “I called the Agency after he made his call and had them double check the escort service. They’re on the up and up, so to speak. Why don’t you go read a magazine? I’ll listen.”

Amanda thought for a moment. It might be good to listen, in case she ever needed to go undercover as a call girl. Not that she’d have sex with anyone, but she might need to know how to make herself a believable escort.

“No way, Scarecrow. We’ll both listen.” She yanked the plug on the headphones, and the voices from the next room came out of the speakers.

~~~~~~~~

“Take off your clothes, whore.”

“Sit back, stud. I’ll give you a little dance.”

“If I wanted a lap dance, I’d have gone to a titty bar. Get your fucking clothes off.”

“Okay, can’t blame a girl for trying to be entertaining. Now careful, stud, don’t rip the clothing.”

“Leave the heels and garters on. I like em.”

A zipper slid down. “Whatever you want.”

“Nice tits.”

“What do you want to do with them, stud?”

“I wanna suck ‘em.”

“Oh, suck me hard, bite my nipples. You wanna fuck these titties, stud?”

“I wanna fuck every hole you got. Your cunt, ass, tits, mouth. And we’ll start with your mouth. Get on your knees and suck my cock.”

“You’re so large and hard, just the way I like. I’m gonna suck you deep and milk that cock.”

~~~~~~~~

Slurping sounds filled the room as she heard the hooker giving Danny a blowjob. She glanced over at her husband and saw his eyes closed as he listened. Her eyes moved down to the crotch of his pants, and she saw that what little they’d already heard had turned him on. Men. Watching a movie was one thing, but listening and not seeing? Well, that wasn’t very erotic for her.

Amanda touched Lee’s hand to get his attention. “I don’t see how you can be turned on!”

Lee opened his eyes. “Imagination works wonders. I’m visualizing you and me doing some of those things. Hence my body’s reaction.” He spread his hands out, palms up.

“I hope you aren’t seeing everything.” She looked down at her small chest. “I don’t have enough boobs for one of them.”

“You have enough for me, and titty fucking isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.”

“You’ve tried it?” She wondered which one of the bimbos he used to date let him do it.

“No, but I’ve had buddies who’ve done it. And when I come, I want to be in another part of your body. Besides, I was imagining you giving me that lap dance.” He wagged his eyebrows.

“Oh.”

Moans and groans flowed to her ears, and she turned her attention back to the room where Danny was still on the receiving end of the hooker’s mouth.

~~~~~~~~~

“Oh, yeah, all the way. Play with my balls. That’s right, just like that. Now run you finger along my ass and finger my asshole. Push it in deeper.”

“You like this, don’t ya?”

“Hell, yeah, it’s been ages since I’ve gotten a good blow job. Now lie down on the bed and spread your legs. I wanna eat your pussy.”

Bed springs creaked as the hooker complied with his command.

“You’re gonna love my tongue. I’m gonna make you scream.”

“Play with my clit. Yeah. Like that. Harder. Fuck my cunt with your fingers. Bite my clit. Yeah, oh, yeah, faster . . . harder . . . deeper. Pinch my nipple. That’s it, stud.”

~~~~~~~~

The hooker groaned, and Amanda couldn’t tell if the woman was acting or really getting into the sex. She tightened her vaginal muscles and felt her body’s reaction. Lee had been right. Listening could be erotic. Especially since she imagined he was the one between her legs, making her juices flow.

Glancing over at Lee, she saw he’d unzipped his pants, freeing his erection. He pointed to his cock.

She shook her head. She knew he wanted her to give him head, but they still had a job to do, and he’d have to wait.

~~~~~~~~

“I wanna fuck you. Get on your hands and knees, I wanna see that ass of yours in my face.”

The bed creaked as positions changed.

“Stick your cock in my hot cunt.”

“Your pussy is sweet.”

“Now, slap my ass.”

Smack. Smack.

“Harder.”

Several more smacks resounded in the room.

“I’m cumming. I wanna cum on your face.”

“Oh, stud, give it to me. Give me all you got.”

“Aaahhhh! Oooh. Yes!”

“That was wonderful, stud, the best I’ve ever had.”

The bed creaked.

“Where you going, whore? I’m not finished with you yet. My time isn’t over.”

“Yes, you are. You’ve already cum, stud. If you want to have another round, you gotta pay the piper.”

“Okay.”

“I’m going to clean up from round one. I’ll get the money when I come out.”

~~~~~~~~

Amanda slowed her breathing, as she heard Danny get out of bed and the hooker go into the bathroom. A couple of times she’d looked over at Lee and seen him stroking his cock. It had taken everything she had not to sit on him, giving them the relief she knew they both needed.

“Looks like we have a breather,” Lee said, as he pulled his pants the rest of the way off. “Why don’t you get comfortable? I saw you squirming in the chair.”

She’d hoped he hadn’t noticed. “You’re right. Listening can be erotic.” She stood and took off her clothes. “But we still have a job to do. So no play for us until Danny falls asleep.”

“Okay, okay. But don’t be offended if I take matters into my own hands.”

“You either, if I do the same.”

“Deal, I like to watch you play with yourself.”

Amanda sat back on the chair, her legs spread. She ran her finger over her erect nipples. Before she had a chance to go lower, the sound of a toilet flushing brought her out of her euphoria. “Guess it’s back to work for us.”

“Unfortunately.” Lee leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, his fingers caressing his shaft.

Amanda ran her hands along her thighs. She hoped they finished soon. She didn’t know how much longer she could wait.

~~~~~~~~

“Okay, stud, now that you’ve paid for more. What do you want me to do? I see your cock is already hard again. How shall we do it this time?”

“Squeeze your tits together. I wanna fuck ‘em.”

“You like that, stud?”

“Yeah, it’s good, but not good enough. I wanna fuck your ass. Back on your knees.”

“Oh, stud, I love it up the ass. Do you mind if we use some toys?”

“Hell, no, what ya got?”

The buzzing sound of a vibrator filled the air. Then the sound of another one being turned on.

“Stick this vibrator up my cunt and your cock in my ass. While I use this one on my clit.”

“You like it all, don’t you, whore?”

“I love fucking.”

“Ahhhh. Ohhhh. I’m cuming.”

“Cum on my ass, stud.”

The sounds of Danny jacking off on the hooker in the room next door were heard.

~~~~~~~~

“How ‘bout it? Wanna try it?”

Amanda jumped when she heard Lee’s voice. She didn’t know when, but she’d subconsciously begun playing with her clit, while listening.

“Have you lost your mind? Not in the ass. That’s gross. Yuck.” She scrunched up her face.

“No, no, I meant getting a vibrator to play with.”

“Oh, now that could be fun.”

~~~~~~~~

“Now, stud, since you’ve been such a good fucker, I’m gonna give you a freebie. It’s your turn for the vibrator. I’m gonna stick this up your ass and make you explode. On your knees.”

“Oh, God. Give it to me.”

“Push it in.”

“Oh, yea, stud, you like it up the ass, don’t you? Want me to play with your balls?”

“Yeah, squeeze ‘em.”

“Fuck, I’m cumming. Pull it out, whore, I wanna fuck your cunt again. Sit on my cock.”

Bedsprings creaked again as they changed positions. The sound of the headboard hitting the wall echoed next door.

“Put the vibrator on my clit. Yeah . . . oh . . . yeah.”

~~~~~~~~

The bathroom door closed again, and all was silent in the room next door.

“I wonder if they’re through for the night?” Amanda spread her legs wide, giving Lee a view of her swollen clit as she played with it.

“I know I’d be if I’d come that many times. I’d be exhausted.” He stroked his cock. “Damn it, he’s cum several times, and we haven’t had the pleasure even once. It’s gotta be our turn.”

Amanda hoped so, too. Her body burned with frustration. She couldn’t keep her eyes off his erection; she wanted to wrap her lips around it. “Yeah, I wanna try one of those vibrators on you,” she said, in an attempt to diffuse the images swirling in her head.

“Are you crazy!”

“Gotcha!” Amanda winked. “I’m kidding about using it on you. But I wouldn’t mind if you use one on me.”

Lee stood up, ran his hand through his hair, and began pacing. “God, he’d better go to sleep soon, or I’m gonna . . .”

She walked over to him and placed her hand on his cock, stroking it lightly with her fingertips. “Soon, sweetheart, soon.”

Voices coming from the loudspeaker caused her to stop playing with his shaft.

~~~~~~~~

“Bye, stud. You were the best.”

The door slammed shut, and within moments, the sound of Danny snoring came through the loudspeaker.

~~~~~~~~

“About damn time.”

A low growl erupted from Lee as he threaded his fingers through her hair and brought his mouth to hers. Their lips melded and tongues tangled as he kissed her hungrily. His hands slid down to her waist, sending shivers down her spine. Before she knew what had hit her, he’d picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her gently down on the mattress, without breaking the kiss.

His lips moved from hers and scorched a path along her jaw and neck till he reached her ear lobe and gently suckled. He played with her breasts with his fingertips, tweaking the nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Amanda moaned and ground her pelvis against his cock. If she moved just right, he’d slip deep into her core without realizing what she was up to, until it was too late.

Ring . . . Ring.

“What the hell!” Lee groaned into her ear at the sound of the phone.

“Don’t you think you’d better answer it? It could be important.”

Lee rose from the bed and stomped to the telephone on the desk.

“Stetson!” he shouted into the receiver.

“Sorry, Francine, I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

She sat up in the bed, listening as Lee gave Francine a rundown of the night’s activities, leaving out the part about the hooker. Amanda placed her hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle. When Francine listened to the tape in the morning, she’d know exactly what went on in the room next door. At least she didn’t have to face the sarcastic blonde and hear her ribbing about what it was like to listen to two people having sex. Since they had this late shift, they didn’t have to go into the office tomorrow, so she’d be at home.

Lee’s dimpled butt beckoned her from across the room. Sliding off the bed, she silently moved toward her husband’s rear, then knelt down on the floor and placed feather light kisses on the dimples. When he turned around, she found herself in the perfect position, his cock inches from her waiting lips. Flicking her tongue out, she licked along his length, looking up at him to see his reaction.

He drew in a deep breath and tried to carry on the conversation with Francine. “Okay, put him on.”

Deciding to up the ante, she engulfed him with her mouth and squeezed his balls with her fingers.

“Hi, Bill . . .” he squeaked out, placing his hand on the back of her head to halt her movement.

“No, no, I’m fine. I thought I heard something from the other room. What! You’re kidding? Okay. We will.” Lee hung up the phone.

“What was that all about?” she asked, flicking her tongue over the tip of his cock.

“It’s not important. What’s important is to finish what you started. I believe you were in the middle of feasting on me.”

“Was I?” She licked his length, stood up, and placed her hands on her hips.

“Hey, no fair.” He reached out to grab her, but instead of drawing her into his embrace, his fingertips lightly ran up and down her ribcage. “I think I’ll feast on you.”

He knelt before her and looked up at her with passion-filled eyes, as he parted her folds and found her throbbing clit. His tongue circled it with wet flicks and slow, suctioning swirls. Then his lips closed over her, and he sucked on her engorged clit as he inserted a finger into her dripping vagina, sending her over the edge into an orgasm.

She cried out as she exploded in ecstasy. As her body came down from the peak, Lee stood and kissed her passionately, and she tasted herself through him.

As they kissed, his hands caressed her body. When he hit one of her ticklish spots, she began to squirm. “Stop that.” She laughed and backed up, until she felt the edge of the bed against her calf. As the tickling continued, she decided to ward off his assault and wrapped her hand around his cock to divert his attention. She had no idea when, but somehow she managed to reverse their positions. Now she just had to push him backward, and she would be in the dominant position.

“I said stop.” Her lips found his in a passionate kiss. During the kiss, she moved her hands along his abdomen and pushed, forcing him back on to the bed. But she didn’t expect him to grab her by the waist during his descent to the mattress. She twisted and fell on top of him, landing with her back to his chest and his hands on her breasts. She felt his cock at the opening to her vagina. All she had to do was slide down, and he’d be deep inside her core.

“Do you want me to stop now?” He rolled her nipples under his fingertips, then grazed her stomach, before sliding his fingers through the hair around her mound and tracing the line of her slit.

“No!” She wiggled her hips against him. His index finger brushed her pulsing clit, teasing her, allowing her hunger to build. When he rubbed her clit in a circular motion, she plunged down on his hard cock, taking him in fully. He groaned at the contact. She began thrusting her hips up and down. Slowly.

“Too slow.” Lee rolled her off him, and before she had a chance to mourn the loss of his cock, he’d spread her legs and plunged back into her, impaling her to the hilt with the first thrust. He crushed his mouth to hers, kissing her deeply. His tongue swept into her mouth and matched the rhythm of his thrusting cock.

Locking her legs around his waist, she dug her heels into his taut buttocks, pushing him closer and deeper. He’d almost withdraw completely and then thrust back in, burying his cock deep inside her. His thrusts became faster and faster, and she abandoned herself to another orgasm. Lee broke their kiss as his body convulsed with the force of his release, and he collapsed on the bed beside her.

Amanda smiled as he wrapped his arm around her, and they fell into a sated sleep. Several hours later, she awoke. Opening her eyes, she saw Lee leaning his head on his hand and looking at her. “What are you doing?”

“Watching you sleep.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re beautiful when you sleep.”

“Flattery will get you anything.” She kissed him and remembered the phone call from earlier. “Oh, what did Billy say when he called? You distracted me and never said.”

Lee leaned back on the pillow and placed his hands behind his head. “You’ll never believe it.”

“What?”

“We’ve been watching the wrong man.”

“Oh my gosh! Who should we have been watching?”

“Donny. His identical twin brother.”

Amanda sat up in the bed. “How in the world did we end up with the wrong brother?”

“Typo.”

“A clerk typed the wrong name? We could’ve gone home hours ago?”

“Yes.”

“Then why didn’t we le . . .”

Lee pulled her to him. “Remember, we were both naked and aroused from next door’s performance.”

Her hands caressed his chest. “Oh, yeah.” She remembered the evidence of that performance. “What about the tape? What do we do with it?”

“Billy said erase it and pack everything up. They’ll send someone to pick up the equipment in the morning.” His hand slid down her spine.

Amanda started to rise from the bed, and Lee grabbed her arm. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“To pack up.”

“Not so fast, Mrs. Stetson. You aren’t expected home until morning. And we still have the rest of the night to be together.”

“Wouldn’t we be more comfortable in your bed?”

Lee took her hand and placed it on his cock. “Do you really want to take the time to go back to my apartment?”

Her answer was to begin stroking him.

The sound of snoring coming from the speakers filled the room. Lee rose from the bed and strode to the audio equipment. “At least we don’t have to listen to this jerk anymore.” He switched the sound off and hit the erase button. “Now where were we?”

Amanda licked her lips and patted the mattress. “Right here.”

The End