- Text Size +
They walked down the silent street, arms around each others’ waists, only the faint sound of their footsteps breaking the quiet of the NIGHT. Thick, dark, clouds were beginning to gather in the sky, drifting across the MOON and promising RAIN before sunrise. A chill was in the air and Lee pulled his companion closer to his side, hoping to shield her from the elements.

It had been an eminently satisfactory night, starting with a CANDLE light dinner in a secluded corner of the restaurant. Following the meal, they’d danced to the SOFT music, lost in their own world, almost oblivious to the knowing smiles of the other patrons. Lee’s heart had swelled with love and pride. He had been pleased when he’d found such a quaint, out of the way place where he could openly adore his beautiful fiancé. It had taken along time for their relationship to reach this level and having to constantly hide how he felt in public was frustrating.

The secretiveness was necessary for safety reasons and, on the positive side, at least it was a secret they shared, rather than something they kept from each other. That was the beauty of their relationship. They were a united front; two people who knew each other inside out and out. There were no skeletons in the closet; no secrets left to reveal. With his cheek pressed against her fragrant hair, Lee had happily sighed, knowing they were compatible on all levels.

Amanda had snuggled up against him, soft and warm in his arms. Her fingers had traced delicate patterns across the back of his neck while her body had brushed sensually against his, hinting at further delights before the night was over. When they finally left the dance floor, they’d had coffee and dessert, sharing a piece of PUMPKIN pie covered in whip cream. Lee had barely been able to suppress a groan when Amanda’s tongue crept out to slowly lick the cream from her lips, her deep brown eyes locked on his, while her foot ran up and down his leg.

Through hooded eyes, he’d noted that his partner was looking exceptionally lovely. Her make-up was more pronounced than usual with deep red lipstick, smoky eye shadow and blush swept dramatically under her cheekbones, giving her a HAUNTED, mysterious look. A skin tight BLACK gown was accentuating her trim waist while her breasts almost spilled from the low cut top. Lee had spent a good deal of the evening wondering what marvel of engineering had gone into her undergarments to achieve that particular look and couldn’t wait until he had a chance to discover the answer for himself.

By the time they reached his car, a faint MIST was falling and he flipped on the heater before pulling away from the curb. “Your place or mine?” He grinned, already knowing the answer and Amanda squeezed his thigh, smiling slyly at him.

“If you have to ask, the hints I’ve been throwing your way all night were obviously a waste of time.” Her husky voice held a trace of laughter and he picked up her hand, running his tongue over her palm and nibbling her fingers before setting it back down on his thigh and heading towards his apartment.

Only the swishing of the wipers, broke the silence in the car, their rhythmic movement almost mesmerizing. Amanda’s hand moved on his leg in keeping with wipers and soon Lee felt his heart beating in time as well, his blood surging through his system in a heavy throbbing beat. His breathing rate increased and the interior of the car grew warmer. The scent of arousal filled the air and he shook his head, trying to stay focused on the road.

“Lee...” Amanda said his name, her voice filled with need while her hand rubbed the bulge in his pants. Glancing in the rear view mirror, he quickly executed a lane change and pulled into a parking lot, heading for the back corner. Turning off the car, he barely had time to undo his seatbelt before Amanda launched herself at him, her fingers combing though his hair to grip his skull, while her mouth plundered his. Sliding his hands down her back, he searched for a snap or zipper, wanting to feel her bare skin. In frustration, his hands moved lower and lower until he finally encountered the side slit. He’d admired it earlier that night, noting how it went almost to the top of her leg. Now he used it to his advantage.

Hitching the skirt up around her waist, Lee ran his hands over Amanda’s long limbs then moved up even higher, encountering her bare bottom. A groan escaped his lips as he realized she was wearing a thong. His fingers dug into her soft flesh causing a shiver to cascade down her body.

“I need you...I need you, Lee, right now.” Her breath tickeld his ear as she nibbled his lobe, then ran her teeth down his neck, licking his skin, sucking open mouthed on his hot flesh. Fumbling, they managed to remove her thong and slide his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His shaft was throbbing, aching... Would he even be able to hold on long enough for Amanda to come? She shifted and lowered herself onto his rock hard erection. They sighed in unison but the ache was only momentarily assuaged. The need to move, to thrust, to go deeper, was overwhelming and soon they were moving as if possessed.

The sound of panting and moans filled the interior of the car. Somehow, the seat had been tipped back and Amanda was riding him as hard as she could while he gripped her hips and pushed upwards matching her wild rhythm. Through dazed eyes, Lee looked up at the woman he loved. Her head was thrown back, her eyes shut and her mouth open as she tried to reach that exquisite plateau. She was close, as was he, and he closed his eyes, concentrating on the feeling growing within. Almost... Almost there...

Suddenly, he felt Amanda stiffen and opened his eyes to watch her climax. His own vision was blurring as he struggled to keep control but he realized she was bending towards him. Her eyes were glowing and as she opened her mouth to kiss him, fangs appeared! Amanda was a VAMPIRE!

“What the—?“ He began to struggle, but it was no use. His body betrayed him, and as he became lost in the throes of his own orgasm, he dimly felt her teeth sinking into his neck. It was both shocking and erotic to feel her sucking his life blood, her fingers digging into his shoulders, while their bodies shuddered in release. Everything was growing dim. He had no energy left to struggle. His eyes drifted shut...

“Lee? Lee!” Someone was shaking him and he awoke with a start. Amanda was leaning over him and he gave a shout, throwing himself back as far as the car seat would allow. “Lee! Be quiet! Do you want to give us away?” She frowned at him, no doubt wondering about his strange reaction.

“What?” He looked around, confused and disoriented. They were in the ‘vette, in the back corner of a parking lot. Amanda was dressed in a black gown... Rubbing his hands over his face, he remembered that they had been undercover at a black tie affair and had left in order to follow a shady industrialist suspected of selling defence secrets. He cleared his throat. “Sorry, just having a weird dream. I wonder what was in that punch that I drank?” Sitting up, he looked around and noticed two men getting into a car across the street.

“Wilson and Gregory just left the office building and are getting into a car. They have the briefcase and the homing device has been activated. We’ll have to tail them.” Amanda gave him a concise rundown while she fiddled with the knobs on an electronic tracking device. Lee quickly started the car and pulled up to the edge of the parking lot, ready to follow the brown sedan.

As he waited for their quarry to move, he caught sight of a billboard across the street. It was advertising that Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, could be seen on channel seven at midnight. Ah-ha, that would explain it, he said to himself, giving his head a slight shake. He turned his head to tell his fiance about his dream but winced as a pain shot through him neck.

He reached up to rub the sore spot and his hand came away with a slight trace of blood on it. When had he cut himself shaving? Frowning, he looked over at Amanda. The street lights were casting an eerie glow inside the car and she looked...different... paler... And what was she wiping from the edge of her mouth? It looked red...

Giving himself a shake, he gripped the steering wheel and pulled out into traffic. Nah...It couldn’t be...Could it?