- Text Size +
Lee carried Amanda upstairs, growling and nuzzling her throat. Once they were in the bedroom, clothing quickly disappeared with the help of frantic hands, then Lee swept her up in his arms again. "You are my prisoner, dear lady." He was trying to sound like a swashbuckler but was failing miserably.

She laughed at his antics and as he dropped her down on the bed, she feigned fear and rolled to the side, as if trying to escape. "No! I will never willingly submit to you, you cad!"

"Then, my pretty, I will force you. I have captured you and you will be mine." Lee grabbed her arm and pulled her back, pinning her to the bed with his body. Amanda bucked and wiggled underneath, secretly smiling to herself as she felt his body respond to her movements.

"Amanda..." Lee's voice rumbled out a warning but she was rather excited by the game they were playing and pushed at his shoulders while turning her head to dodge his kisses.

"No! Please, please, no..." She tried to put some terror in her voice but her giggles kept spoiling the effect.

Lee managed to capture her arms and pinned them over her head. His legs straddled her hips and he leered down at her, his eyes filled with a mixture of amusement and lust. "There's no escaping me. Struggle all you wish; the result will by the same—I'll have my wicked way with you." Lee was now attempting a Transylvanian accent and Amanda found it hard to keep a straight face.

"Oh no, Sir. Not that! I... I've never had anything wicked done to me before." She batted her lashes and pushed out a trembling bottom lip, while trying to pull her arms free. Lee tightened his grip and she felt a warm gush between her legs as the idea of being held captive by her husband sent waves of excitement through her.

Growling, Lee lowered his head and scraped his teeth across her throat and then her collarbone. Steadily moving lower, his mouth captured one pert nipple. Amanda moaned as he nipped, licked and sucked at her breast before switching to its partner. Arrows of pure pleasure shot through her body and centred in her womb. A throbbing ache began to grow within, and she stopped trying to escape, the game forgotten. Lee's erection was pressed against her stomach and she longed to touch him, to feel the hot velvety skin against her palm, her tongue, her secret womanly parts...

Lee, she discovered, wasn't tired of play acting just yet. Faster than she could have imagined possible, he grabbed his tie from the floor and bound her wrists together, then fastened them to the headboard.

"What?" Amanda looked at her husband in surprise. They'd never done this before. Not that she minded—she couldn't believe how turned on she was—but it was unexpected. Lee paused and looked at her, his passion filled eyes clearing for a moment.

"Are you okay with this?" His hand hovered over the knot he'd finished tying, obviously willing to let her go, if she wished.

"Yeah—it's okay." Amanda looked at him trustingly and Lee planted a hard kiss on her mouth before scooting down the bed, inhaling her scent, licking and nibbling at her along the way. He growled deep in his throat and she smiled. The holiday was certainly making her husband frisky; now he was playing wolf. She tried to think of something suitable to say in response to the role but lost her train of thought as he pushed her legs apart and began teasing her with his finger while nuzzling the sensitive skin at the juncture of her leg.

"Mmm—so wet" Lee murmured as he slid first one finger and then two inside her. Expertly, he stroked her walls and soon she was moving against his hand, the delicious feelings starting to build within her. When his tongue replaced his fingers, she thought she'd die. It was hot and moving against all her sensitive spots, lapping up her juices, teasing her nerve endings, winding the coil of tension within in her tighter and tighter...The edge was approaching and she pulled frantically against the silken material that bound her wrists. She desperately wanted to touch him, to bury her fingers in his hair and hold him to her... Her fingers clenched around the tie as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Oh, Lee..." Amanda gasped, enjoying the orgasm that was moving through her. Her eyes were slightly unfocused as she glanced towards her husband who was rising to his knees. He still hadn't had his release and his manhood was proudly pointing at her, a glistening pearl on its tip. The sight caused a new wave of excitement to build within her even before the first had dissipated.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she noted that the rain had let up and moonlight was now streaming in through the window, and onto the bed. She stared at her husband's naked form poised over hers. It was probably some trick of light and shadows, but Lee looked different. His always impressive penis seemed larger than ever, his tensed muscles more pronounced. There was a wild glimmer in his hazel eyes and ragged breathing rumbled from deep within his chest. As he gazed down at her, a wolfish grin appeared on his face and she could have sworn his canine teeth were longer...

But then, he plunged into her and her vision blurred as shocked pleasure ripped through her. Never had she felt so stretched, so full...With hardly a pause, Lee withdrew and pushed into her again. She couldn't believe how deep he was. A hunger, a need, the likes of which she'd never before experienced, was clawing at her, begging for him to go deeper still, to move harder... Wrapping her legs around him, she tried to pull him closer while still straining against the tie that bound her wrists. Again and again, he pumped his hips, pounding into her, each thrust resounding through her body while his fingers dug into her hips. Her body strained, muscles tightened ... It was pleasure... It was pain... It was incredible, indescribable ... Suddenly, her wrists pulled free. She wrapped her arms around Lee's back, holding on as if her life depended on it. Her nails dug into his skin, searching for an anchor as she was tossed about in a sea of exquisite sensation.

A SCREAM PIERCED THE NIGHT. On some level, she heard herself calling out, but it was almost as if she was disembodied, too lost in ecstasy to really be aware. Her eyes rolled back in her head... Then everything went black.

*****

Lee lay beside his sleeping wife, rubbing his hands over his eyes. That had been a close one. Usually Billy made sure he had an `assignment' when there was a full moon but it had been raining tonight—the moon hidden—and they'd thought it was safe. Thank heavens the clouds had rolled in again, preventing a full transformation.

He'd been young and foolish when he'd signed up for the government's experimental Lycan project. Dorothy had just died, he'd had nothing to live for... Billy had tried to talk him out of it but he hadn't listened. Now, he lived a triple life: spy, werewolf and most recently, a married man. God only knows what would happen if and when he ever became a father. Would his children also be like him? The thought made him shudder.

Being a Lycan certainly helped him as a spy. Injuries healed quickly. He was stronger and faster than the bad guys and his senses were heightened. On the down side, once a month, he had to go into hiding when the moon was full. The Agency's scientists were still trying to find a way to stop the monthly cycles that could turn him into an uncontrollable beast. Tonight, Amanda had screamed in passion, but it would be another type of scream altogether when she discovered that her husband was a werewolf!

(Yeah – I know, ludicrous twisted ending, but hey – it's Hallowe'en and if Amanda, Mistress of the Night is a vampire, then Lee should be a werewolf!)