- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Ok, gutter gals, `tis that time of year, oh yes, it is.

You know what I mean, the holidays are over, the Christmas tree has
come down and the New Year has been ushered, hopefully in full Gutter
fashion. The only question remaining is an old one.

Just exactly what does one do with the leftover goodies that still
sit around, the cookies, the candy canes, and especially, my
favorite, the chocolate covered cherries?

Come sit down then, my children, and listen, while I tell you a
story. Go ahead and help yourself to the hot cocoa with the
marshmallows that you so successfully keep stashed away and enjoy
this tale of how one enterprising and ingenuous couple, two Federal
Agents at that, find ways to uhm, well, put to good use some of the
remaining confections.

The Gutter Rating probably falls between a can-warm-your frostbitten-
toes-on-a-freezing-evening-read to an oh-my-gosh-hot-damn-a-smut-
alicious, sure to warm even the coldest of Gutter Girls, surrounded
by blustery winter winds that howl in the night. Even more, 'tis
assuredly guaranteed to make those of you in slightly warmer climates
run for the AC controls.

The usual and very standard Scarecrowese (that's the new terminology
for Legalese pertaining to everything Scarecrow and Mrs. King)
applies. As usual, no copyright infringement is intended, the only
purpose is entertainment.
Uses For Leftover Christmas Candy – As Discovered by Lee and Amanda

Despite the damp and chilling January winds that whipped the DC metro
area, Lee Stetson's apartment was warm and inviting. He had a fire
blazing in the fireplace, a rented movie on the coffee table, and a
delicious dinner all awaiting the arrival of his favorite girl. He
grinned in anticipation of this wonderful event and glanced yet again
to his watch, eager for their evening to begin.

It was the second Thursday of the first month of the New Year, the
eighth of January, to be precise, and 1987 was already looking
promising. He and Amanda had tied up a case early this morning and,
as a reward, their boss, Billy Melrose, had given them Friday off.
Not one to turn down a long weekend, Lee had nearly skipped out of
IFF earlier that day, humming as he now knew he Amanda could spend
some much needed time together, alone.

As if on cue to his thoughts, a knock sounded at his door. He swung
it open to be greeted by his fiancée, looking thoroughly chilled
while trying to balance several bags. Helpfully he took them from
her gloved hands and ushered her into his apartment.

"What's all that?" he asked curiously, eyeing the bags up like a
little boy.

"Oh," Amanda said. "Mother."

She shrugged out of her coat and then slipped her gloves off her
hands, tucking them into her coat pockets before hanging the garment
up.

Lee patiently waited until she completed this task and together, they
walked into his kitchen. He settled the bags down and then left
Amanda to reveal their treasures.

"Cookies," she told him as she pulled on decorative platter out,
wrapped neatly with wrap.

From the other bag she pulled out a bag of candy canes and two boxes
of chocolate covered cherries.

"I don't get it," Lee said. "What's Dotty have to do with this?"

Amanda smiled and continued to talk as she set the items in a neat
little arrangement on his counter.

"She, in no uncertain terms, informed me that these things had to
leave our house, pronto, because if they didn't, she'd gain more
holiday pounds than she allotted, and well, she only allotted so
much, she does this each year, and if she went over then she wouldn't
fit into the cute little flight outfit that Captain Kurt bought her
for Christmas, and that, most assuredly, would be both a sin and the
end of their relationship as they both know it."

Lee chuckled as he watched Amanda actually have to inhale after that
one.

"The captain's got a thing for a hot grandma in a flight suit, huh?"

"Black, no less," Amanda said as she shook her head sadly. "I think
she's got it pretty bad."

Lee leaned over and kissed Amanda's cheek.

"I know how he feels, the West women are very, very captivating."

As if to prove his point, he placed another kiss upon his partner,
this one on her lips.

"Mm," he told her as he broke away. "I think you've been sampling
some on the drive over."

Amanda shrugged.

"Chocolate, cherries, well, you now I couldn't resist."

Lee licked his lips and then nodded.

"Yes, resistance would certainly be completely futile."

Amanda both blushed and smiled at him. His charm was captivating,
even if his unspoken intent was a little less than pure. She was
sure, later in the night, she would once again comprehend why it was
such a good thing that she could not resist the infamous Scarecrow
charm, even if she tried.

The beginning of their evening went as planned, a nice dinner which
led to them snuggling on the couch to watch their movie, the outside
world of cold and dampness forgotten by the two lovers who savored
the joy of enjoying an uninterrupted evening together. At some point
during the movie, they both drifted off, missing the majority of the
drama but catching up on some much-needed rest.

The hissing noise of the VCR as it began to rewind the tape woke Lee
up and he rubbed his eyes with his hand.

"Manda," he whispered into her ear.

"Mmm," she murmured in response.

"Come on sleeping beauty, wake up," he said quietly before beginning
to nibble on her neck.

"Hey," she growled.

Lee laughed. "Knew that would work. As much as you need sleep, I
don't think the couch is a very good place to do it. You'll regret
it in the morning."

Amanda gave him a very sensuous smile. "I don't think I'm going to
regret a single thing in the morning."

Lee raised an eyebrow. "Even telling your Mother that you were going
to be working all night in the editing room?"

"Well, she doesn't really know exactly where this particular editing
room is," Amanda tried to justify.

"Yeah," Lee said. "I'd like to know where exactly Dotty thinks you
do spend your evenings."

"Thanks goodness she likes you," Amanda told him as she slowly stood
up, rolling her neck to stretch out the kinks from nestling against
his shoulder.

Her action, while justified, caused Lee's mind to shift into other
gears of a more sensual nature.

"Bedroom," he growled in a husky voice.

"Now wait just a minute Buster," she told him.

"Huh?"

"Before you go dragging me into your lair of erotica, I want a snack."

"Food? Amanda, you can't seriously be thinking of food, like, now?"

She nodded, then turned and walked to the kitchen.

"You get the bedroom ready and I'll bring the treats."

Lee shook his head.

"The only treat I want is walking the opposite direction," he mumbled
to himself as he made his way to the bedroom.

"I heard that," Amanda called back to him.

*** *** **** *** ****

Several moments passed until Amanda rejoined Lee in his bedroom. She
smiled at the romantic atmosphere that her handsome partner had
created. He had lit candles and turned the bed covers down, an
obvious sign of how the great Scarecrow wanted to spend his evening.

"Hi," she whispered to him softly.

"Hello yourself, beautiful."

He beckoned to her to join him at the bed and she went willing to
him. He smiled at what she brought with her, a tray bearing sweet
gifts.

"Ooh," he said as he watched her put it down on the nightstand.

He lifted his hand to clasp hers in his.

"Champagne?"

He brought her hand to his lips and bestowed a gentle kiss upon her
fingers.

"Chocolate covered cherries?"

Lee turned her wrist so that he could lightly swipe the inside of her
wrist with his tongue. He inhaled the lingering musk scent of her
new perfume, a scent that they had discovered together, while
Christmas shopping. Damn, that scent drove him wild.

Meanwhile, Lee's actions were very nearly Amanda's undoing, the moist
and erotic sensation nearly buckling her knees.

Lee grinned as he quickly tugged her close to stand next to him, so
close that they could hear the beating of the other's heart.

"Don't swoon on me, my lovely lady," he teased.

Amanda was not able to make a retort. Lee's lips having settled upon
her neck, completely vanquished the words from her lips before she
was able to answer them. She gave herself to him, becoming lost in
his touch, thereby never realizing that he had slowly pulled her
clothes off, one piece by one piece.

She barely felt him lift her up into his arms and then settle her
onto what had become their bed. Lee slid in beside her and took her
back into his arms, right where she belonged.

"Treat," Amanda told him when they parted.

"Manda," Lee actually pouted.

"I promise, you'll like," she hinted in a teasing voice.

With that, Amanda sat up, and poured champagne into the glass. They
then took turns holding the glass for the other to drink, as Amanda
had only brought the one. Lee suspected she had done it on purpose,
he knew what had been clean in his kitchen.

She giggled as a little of the intoxicating beverage dribbled from
her lip. Lee quickly moved into to lick it away.

"Yum," he replied.

"How about some chocolate, big fella?"

Amanda retrieved one of the chocolate confections and held it to his
lips, tempting him.

"I don't know Amanda, they're kind of messy."

She shrugged.

"Afraid Scarecrow?"

Lee watched in fascination as his sweet and not so innocent partner,
slowly bit a small part of the top off, before beginning to suck the
sticky contents from it.

She stopped when she saw the intense surveillance of her actions by
her partner.

"Open up," she commanded him.

Lee did as he was instructed and Amanda fed him the remainder of the
treat. He enjoyed making a show out of it, even catching her hand
when she pulled away.

"Chocolate, your fingers," he said.

Amanda closed her eyes and sighed as Lee sucked away the offending
chocolate.

"How about another?" she asked in a throaty whisper that stirred
Lee's passion. He loved it when that voice spoke, letting him know
just how needy his Amanda was and that the sex between them would be,
well, rather interesting.

"Oh yeah," he replied.

She once again bit into one of the confections, this time sending the
candy dribbling the sugary contents from the cracked chocolate
shell. Amanda's hand quickly moved to place the goodie at Lee's lips
and with his tongue he quickly moved to lick the escaping liquid.

They both laughed for Amanda's fingers and Lee's chin now wore traces
of the sugary liquid. She moved in and licked his chin and then
Lee's tongue removed the substance from her fingers.

"This could get messy, Amanda," Lee said.

"This could get fun," she laughed.

"You, Amanda King, are a wicked woman, have I ever told you that?"

"I am not," she replied.

Lee tugged her against him with one arm while the other snaked behind
her to get one of his own chocolate covered cherries. He quickly
took a bite off the top and then tilted it so that the oozing filling
dribbled down upon Amanda's shoulder.

"Lee," Amanda laughed.

"You said this could get fun, I wanted to see by how much."

The hand still holding the remains ventured to her mouth and he
traced her lips with the candy.

"Open up," he told her.

She did and he slowly fed her the candy, his eyes never leaving her
mouth as she took it in.

Then he lowered his head to her shoulder and slowly and teasingly
licked away, taking more time than was needed to remove the mess. In
reality, he enjoyed tasting her soft skin and one in their line of
work had learned never to waste an opportunity.

When he had finished, he nipped her skin slightly, knowing that it
would leave a faint mark.

For several long, sweet minutes the couple played with the candy and
sipped at their champagne. Drizzles here, dribbles there, followed
by laughter and kisses. Slowly, very slowly, they made their way
from the more innocent locations along their bodies, venturing
further and further into the more erogenous zones.

Lee dipped his fingers into the champagne and traced patters around
Amanda's breasts, following it with the much needed tongue licking.
She in turn would take dainty bites from the candies before allowing
the sticky substance to dribble onto his chest. She too, followed
the regimen, teasing him with her own tongue.

This foreplay continued until neither could stand the torture anymore
and they had gotten perhaps a wee bit tipsy from the alcohol. Amanda
made the first more erotic of moves by tilting the nearly empty glass
over Lee's very hard penis and spilling the contents upon him.

"Manda, Manda, Manda," he scolded her. "You do know that you're
going to have to clean that up."

"Oh, I was planning on it," she whispered to him innocently.

There was nothing innocent in the way she cleaned him up. With her
tongue and her hands, she teased the poor Scarecrow mercilessly. She
took him within her mouth, swirling her tongue around him and tasting
both the remnants of the champagne and his own taste.

"Yummy," she told him as she pulled her mouth away for just a brief
respite.

Then she lowered her head to him again, swallowing him while her dark
hair brushed against his skin. She very nearly brought him to a
climax and Lee had to insist, quite urgently, that she stop her play.

She lifted her head, running her tongue over lips and he smiled at
the sexy image she made with her long dark tresses tousled about her
shoulders and her eyes dark and glittering with sensuous passion. It
was the look that went with that voice and it, she, totally belonged
to him.

Scarecrow gave a silent thanks to the gods that ruled all things and
women erotic for giving him this angel.

Tired of playing he pulled her up along his body, wrapping one strong
arm around her naked back as he looking into her eyes with all the
love and passion that his body possessed for her. The other hand
pushed straying locks of hair from her face.

"You are sweetness and sin, my angel mixed with a sensuous naughty
side," he told her before he kissed her thoroughly. Then he rolled
her onto her back and parted her legs with his knee.

She was already hot and wet and very, very ready for him and he slid
into her warmth with ease, relishing the feel of her tight walls
sheathing him in. Even before he had pushed completely into her
depths, he knew that this round was going to be anything but slow and
easy.

Instead, it was a frenzied pursuit towards climax, each of them
meeting the thrusts of the other with equal intensity, their bodies
rocking the bed beneath them. The bodies quickly became slick with
sweat and their passionate cries, sighs, and moans filled the room.

Amidst the flickering lights of the candles, they spiraled out of
control as Lee pounded her smaller frame with every ounce of strength
he had. Indeed, he had found the stamina of the everyday housewife
to be truly amazing.

All too soon, Lee had Amanda screaming and pressing her nails into
his back as her slender frame quaked with her orgasm. Only seconds
later, he followed her into the blinding cataclysm of erotic joy,
emptying white-hot semen into her.

Then they collapsed together, each panting, needing to catch their
breath. He held onto her, stroking her soft skin, neither saying a
word. What they shared in these private moments was too wonderful to
dismiss and far too precious not to enjoy.

Finally, when he could speak, he looked at her with a wide grin.

"Remind me to thank your mother," he told her.

"Why?" Amanda murmured sleepily.

"Because I think she just came up with one of the best foreplay ideas
ever."

"Remind me to tell her that next year, for Christmas, she needs to
get you several boxes."

"Indeed, my sweet, indeed. At least several."

With that, the two agents snuggled into one another's arms, content
to savor in the quiet aftermath of their lovemaking, contemplating
the possibility of a little rest before playing again.

And that, as they say, is one use for leftover Christmas treats,
provided you have yourself a handsome, not-so-little spy.

The End