- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of the SMK characters belong to me, and I have in no way harmed them during this writing.
Early June, 1990:

Amanda and Lee walked into the guest bedroom and each heaved a sigh at the
mess it presented. Since moving to the new house, the room had become a
dumping ground for anything they were unsure about. Even the guest bed
had boxes stacked on it.

Dotty was living in a condominium now, but she hadn’t moved all of her
things from the old house. Phillip and Jamie each had their own rooms,
and they had insisted that some of the stuff from their old room didn’t
belong to either of them. Then there was Michael’s newborn to one year
outfits. She’d tucked them in what she thought were a few boxes and
stored them in the guest room, too. Of course, after more than two years
of marriage, there were things that Lee and Amanda each had dumped in
there to go through . . . later…well, it sure was later.

“Oh, Lee.”

“Oh, Amanda,” he parroted, and she elbowed him gently in his ribs, making
him laugh.

“It’s a good thing we vamoosed everyone out of the house so we can take
care of this.”

Lee gestured at the junk with both arms held out, “Look at all this . . .
stuff! Why, again, did we get rid of everyone?”

Amanda rolled her eyes and turned to her husband. “Because, with just the
two of us, we can make decisions and not get an argument over every little
thing. Especially the boys, but Mother can be stubborn.”

“That, she can be. Let’s get started then.”

The room they were dissecting was on the main floor of the house. Each
family member, Dotty included, had gone through the room the night before
to save anything they definitely wanted or had had a change of heart on.
There would be no grousing allowed after the weekend if something were
thrown away.

The game plan was to spread everything out in the backyard as either
“Keep” or “Toss”. Amanda didn’t plan to have a yard sale, but she told
Lee they could do a small donation pile that she’d drive over to the
Salvation Army. She just wanted to get it all sorted and in place before
the weekend was out.

Jamie and Phillip invited themselves to a weekend with their father. Joe
was glad to take them; he’d been working some over time in his job with
the Estocian government and hadn’t seen his children in close to three
weeks.

Grandma Dotty was babysitting 18-month-old Michael who was now quite
mobile and getting into anything his little hands could find. When Lee
and Amanda had dropped their boy off, he seemed especially drawn to his
grandmother’s potted plants.

One hour later:

“Lee, that’s enough, right now. I can’t stand this room, anymore.” Amanda
sat on the bed, waving her hand in front of her to clear the dust they’d
kicked up from moving the boxes.

He hefted a box. “We’re almost done emptying the room out, though. Let
me keep going.”

“No, let me vacuum first. I’ll do it again when everything’s outside.”

Lee shrugged and put the box back. “Okay, I’ll take five. There’s a cold
drink waiting for you in the kitchen, when you’re done.”

“Thank you.” She gave him a peck on the lips and went down the hall to
get the vacuum from the linen closet. Stopping a moment, she watched her
husband head toward the kitchen. It wasn’t a terribly hot, humid day but
he was only wearing a t-shirt and that was starting to get sweat soaked.
Even so, his butt looked good in those blue jeans. And the sweat that was
beginning to darken his backside . . . shaking her head, she returned to
the task at hand.

Two hours later:

“Lee, I need another garbage bag, can you get me one since you’re going
in?” Amanda was in the shade of one of the trees in the yard, trying to
get the trash under control.

“Sure, hon, I’ll be right back.” Lee headed inside with a re-packed box of
Michael’s baby clothes. Amanda had weeded out several items to donate
that she received as duplicates. About sixty-five percent of what had
gone in the yard was now going into the trash. They had put together four
more boxes of donations, and everything else was going back into the guest
bedroom or the room of whoever owned the kept item.

“You’ve done a terrific job of helping me sort through all of our old
stuff, Lee.” Amanda complimented him on his return, garbage bag in hand.
“I really appreciate it.”

“Hey, it’s my house, too. We have to take care of it together.”

“WHERE did you come from and where’s my real husband?” Amanda teased.

Lee affected a German accent, “I’m not tellink you unless you shay the
pashverd.”

Amanda giggled. “You need to work on your German accent. Well, this is
the last bag of trash . . . we can put it out for pick up on Monday.”

“Great.”

“Let’s go look at the room again. I have new sheets in the closet, so I
can make up the bed.”

“You lead, I follow.”

“Wow this is much better. Thank you, by the way, for the second round of
vacuuming.”

“You’re welcome, very welcome. It was my turn.”

Amanda opened the closet door and said, “Ut oh.”

“Ut oh. What ut oh?” Lee repeated.

Still looking up she said, “I just found one more box.”

“Well, what’s one more box? Besides, this one is small. Here I can reach
it better, I’ll get it down.”

The box wasn’t labeled but Amanda was pretty sure that whatever was inside
belonged to her. The cardboard was old, and slightly water stained, a
drop here or there but nothing seriously damaging

“Need my pocketknife?” Lee held out his Swiss Army Knife that the boys had
gotten him for Christmas.

“Thanks.” Amanda sliced into the tape with the least amount of pressure
she needed, so as not to harm the contents. Opening the flaps, she found
a pink ballet tutu from when she was a little girl. It was preserved in a
clear plastic bag and pristinely folded.

“That’s yours?”

“Oh my gosh, yes. I’d forgotten all about this.” Unbidden, tears sprang
into Amanda’s eyes.

Lee said softly, “I take it you were a ballerina, once.”

“Yes, for about three years, starting when I was four. Now I remember,
Mother gave me the box when I found out we were going to have Michael.
She’d said, ‘just in case.’ I never opened it.” Amanda ran her hand
fondly along the edge of the tutu.

“Well, we had a boy so, I guess that can either go with the donations or
in that last bag of trash.”

“No, Lee, I want to keep it.” Amanda answered him instantly. She wasn’t
getting rid of her precious childhood memory, just like that.

“Maybe for a couple days, Amanda, but beyond that, I have to ask, why?”

She looked up at him with the saddest eyes. “I. I just want to, okay,
Lee?”

Lee sat down on the bed opposite her. “You were just telling me last night
that we couldn’t keep anything just to keep it. I mean, we have all boys
in this house, so there’s no one in our family to pass it on to.”

“Well, who says we’re done having children?”

Lee’s jaw dropped. “I . . . I don’t know. I thought you were, I mean…you
want to have another baby? Is there something you’re not telling me?

“What? No.”

“So . . . you’re not already pregnant?”

“No, Lee, I would have told you.”

“Okay.” Lee did a U-circuit around the bed and sat down.

She pressed him. “Well, why not have more children?”

“Why didn’t you say anything to me about wanting another child?”

“I didn’t know if you wanted to. Maybe I was scared you would say no.”
She put the tutu back in the box and stood, putting the box on the dresser
that ran the wall across from the bed.

Lee pulled her gently into his lap. “Yes, I do willingly want to have
more children with you. We don’t even have to stop at one more, if you
don’t want to.” He kissed her cheek.

“I guess we better get started, then.” She turned in his lap and pulled
off his t-shirt.

“But I’m all dirty and grungy.”

“I am, too. And I don’t care.” She was working at the fastenings on his
jeans, now.

“Amanda? It’s my turn to ask where my real wife is.”

“She got turned on when she saw her husband all sweaty and grungy and
being helpful and strong, too. She’s been waiting to devour him all day.”

“Ah.”

“Lee?”

”Yeah.” He’d helped her off with her t-shirt and worked on her bra.

“Less talking, more sex.”

AT That moment, the phone rang. Amanda stepped away from him and put her
shirt back on. “We’ll have to get that, might be one of the boys.”

“Amanda!” Lee called, but she had left the room to answer the ringing
kitchen phone.

The end . . .

Or is it?

*****Just kidding, the phone never rang! Here is the real ending!*****

“Lee?”

”Yeah.” He’d helped her off with her t-shirt and worked on her bra.

“Less talking, more sex.”

“Mmm-hmm.” Having been reduced to mere grunts and groans, Lee focused his
attention on her nearly nude body. They stood together, doffing their
jeans and following with panties and boxers.

Naked, Amanda pushed Lee backward and he pulled her onto the bed. After
landing, Lee inched his way to the head of the bed and Amanda moved down
his pelvis, taking his half-hard penis into her mouth. His happy groan
was her reward as she slowly took him all the way into her mouth, deep
throating him on the first stroke.

“Oh, Amanda, what a pleasant surprise!” His thighs tensed under her grip;
his cock grew firmer.

She smiled and slid him out half way before deep throating him again.
After a mental count to about three and hearing Lee exhale, she slid him
out nearly all the way. Focusing on the head of his penis Amanda bobbed
her head several times, keeping her lips curled around his hardness.

She could feel her groin burning with desire. Knowing she was getting
wetter by the minute, she continued to give her husband the Grade A blow
job she’d begun. He hadn’t said another word but was grunting contentedly
at every turn.

Keeping hold of his cock in her right hand, she continued massaging him
and then settled her pelvis over Lee’s stiff member until he was buried
deep inside of her. Lee gasped and took her pelvis in his hands, helping
her move. She smiled, knowing he liked her on top.

Amanda closed her eyes, reveling in the moment. She could feel every move
he made inside her. Uninhibited, she moaned her pleasure back to him.
Lee slid his hands up the side of her body and took her breasts into his
grasp. She gave an approving, “Ohhh,” and he continued his ministrations,
tweaking her nipples as they moved.

Opening her eyes again, Amanda could not resist the utter satisfaction on
her husband’s face as he watched their bodies grinding in unison. She
kissed his lips and felt an urge for more. Their tongues met and she
sucked on his, taking ownership of the moment. Using the brief moment they
came up for air, Lee took her right nipple into his mouth, sucking gently.

Amanda clamped her vaginal muscles harder onto Lee’s penis, enjoying each
stroke and the way his hips bucked against her. He released his tongue’s
hold on her nipple to adjust his position and find his way deeper into
her. Repositioned, he gripped her hips more firmly than before.

“I am not going to last . . .” he half-whispered, half-gasped.

“Me either,” she responded, increasing her speed. He slid his hands down
her abdomen, across her stomach and took hold with his left hand on her
right hip. Using his right thumb he manipulated her clitoris. She felt
herself getting wetter as he turned her on.

Amanda ears were pounding from the extreme pleasure Lee was creating. She
rode him until she heard him cry out and then whisper her name. A moment
later, her orgasm over came her as well. She couldn’t move any more and
slowly collapsed on the bed next to him.

“Oh my gosh, Lee, you make me feel so wanted.”

“Amanda, you are wanted. Trust me.”

“I’m also feeling ravished and devoured.”

”I’m hoping that’s what you expected out of this little adventure in baby
making.” He grinned at her, showing his dimples.

“I can say, it’s a good thing I didn’t change those sheets, yet.”

“All I can say is, we’re DEFINITELY keeping that tutu!” Lee promised.

Amanda broke into another fit of laughter and curled into his chest. “I’m
glad I could get you to see things my way.”

“Hey, don’t think sex will solve all of our disagreements.” Lee said, but
his tone was still light.

“Really?” Amanda said, as if she hadn’t been married before.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind trying, though.” Lee caved, easily.

“I love you, Lee Stetson.” Amanda mumbled into his chest.

“And I love you.” He stood and then helped her up, leading the way to the
shower.

The End

And, I MEAN it!!