- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of the SMK characters belong to me, and I have in no way harmed them during this writing. I in no way own the Washington Redskins Football Team. I have used the team name for entertainment purposes only.

Side note: Because Lee was involved as an undercover football player in an early SMK ep, I believe he’d have no trouble with the terms of the game. The author assumes that Amanda does not talk in her sleep.
Amanda King lay on her couch one Sunday, paging through Redbook magazine, while Phillip and Jamie watched a football game. Jamie had asked Phillip to explain the finer points to him as they watched. Amanda smiled. Jamie’s girlfriend had an interest in football, and so her son was finding an interest in it too.

"Okay, here’s the kickoff. Now pay attention because they’re going to cream whoever catches it," Phillip said, a bit of excitement in his voice.

"He’s getting pretty far," Jamie pointed out. A second later the player who’d caught the football was tackled.

"That’s good since it’s our ball," Phillip said.

"Our ball? Are we on the team now?" Jamie asked.

"Well, in spirit maybe," Phillip answered, "As long as we, um, the Redskins, win."

"Right." Jamie nodded.

Amanda wasn’t trying to pay attention, but she couldn’t help it. She was meeting Lee for dinner later, and some of the terms Phillip was describing were a little bit distracting. It didn’t help that her magazine had three articles about men, love and relationships.

"Now, the defense is going to try to penetrate the offense and tackle the quarterback. It’s called sacking the quarterback." Phillip described.

Amanda thought to herself I know whose pocket I’d like to penetrate so I can reach the sack.

"Our guy caught it, so we move down toward the end zone?" Jamie asked, catching on.

"Exactly. And every time we go ten yards with the ball, we get four more downs, or chances, to either run it or pass it. If we do it right, we’ll score," Phillip agreed.

I know I’m going to score later. Amanda thought contentedly. Although she continued to look at her magazine, she was now eavesdropping on Phillip’s game descriptions.

"Crap! He fumbled it! That was so stupid." Phillip sighed.

"Now the other guys get it?" Jamie asked.

"Yep. But our defense might stop them pretty fast. Or maybe we can get an interception," Amanda knew it was Phillip speaking but was hearing Lee’s voice.

She opened her eyes, and found herself in Lee’s living room.

"Hey, you fell asleep after dinner. You must be pretty wiped out." Lee said, kneeling next to where she lay on his sofa.

"I must have been. I don’t even remember the drive here," Amanda said a little sleepily, "How long have I been laying down?"

"An hour or so. I was just cleaning up after dinner, anyway. If you’d like to, go ahead and go back to sleep," Lee said, rising to finish his chore. Amanda sat up, rubbing her eyes. She couldn’t believe she was really that tired. She didn’t usually nap. She stood and went into the kitchen where Lee was drying the dinner dishes and putting them away. Without a word, she hugged him from behind.

"Mmm, dinner was that good?" Lee asked, setting the dish on the counter, and the towel next to it.

"Delicious," Amanda said, "There’s not a penalty for holding, is there?"

"Definitely not," Lee said. Having turned around, he hugged her a little tighter to him, "At this rate, they’d have to bench me, too."

"Care to make a little field goal?" Amanda asked, pulling him toward the bedroom with no trouble. She wondered to herself why she was speaking this way. It wasn’t her habit to use football terms with Lee. She decided it was the effect of listening to Phillip earlier.

The couple wasted no time undressing. Lee whistled when Amanda unceremoniously pulled her blouse over her head, followed by her bra. She gave him an equally appreciative whistle when he dropped his boxers.

Lee pulled her to him, kissing her nose, and chin. Moments later he was only interested in suckling the nipple he’d fondled to attention. Her skin was soft and smelled faintly of a floral perfume. He substituted his hand for his mouth as he lavished oral attention on her left breast.

Amanda rubbed the fingers of one hand along his penis, alternately manipulating his testicles with the other hand, until his manhood was standing at full attention. There was a dab of wetness trickling out, and she massaged that up and down his stiff member.

Lee sat down on the bed, his back against the headboard. Amanda followed him onto the bed and instantly began sucking on his hardness. He moaned encouragingly, his hands tangling themselves in her hair.

He groaned as she helped him toward his climax, and was surprised when she stopped short. Still, Amanda made no sound. She positioned herself on her back next to him, and he got the idea.

Lee covered her body with his, gently easing his engorged penis into her wet core. They moaned their pleasure together. Amanda urged him on, digging her fingernails into his shoulder, gyrating with his movements. As her mate moved closer to orgasm, she snaked one hand down their bodies. She stimulated her clitoris, more turned on with every movement. When Lee cried out in pleasure, she joined him. Afterward, as he pumped slowly, still within her, he kissed her neck, whispering, "I love you" over and over. Amanda repeated it to him.

"Do you have anything else to say?" Amanda asked.

"Touchdown! Yes!"

Amanda was rudely awoken and saw Phillip jumping around the room.

"What happened?" Amanda asked loudly.

"We scored," Jamie said.

Amanda realized her fantasy had been just that, a dream. She didn’t regret it. She’d use it to her full advantage later.

"Yeah, Mom, we scored." Phillip added.

Amanda smiled at him, "Yes, I guess you might say we did."

The End