- Text Size +
"Come on Jamie, don't be such a wormbrain, you can do it!"

"Yeah, yeah it is easy for you, you are more open .....but me...

"Well, okay, but it's been a long time since I've done something like
that. You know you have trust in a "dad".
You know very well, that we loved, and we were good boys and dad
still didn't want to stay with us, and he was OUR dad, do you
think that Lee will stay around, taking care of us forever?"

"AW Jamie, he already was around, watching us for years now,
don't you remeber, what Mom said that he watched us growing and
took care of all our family. Think he saw us when we were good or
not so.., sick or healthy and he didn't run off, instead he wanted
to marry mom and be our dad. So what do you say?"

"Oh my, that's really hard! but know what Phillip I will.
I will give Lee a chance, who knows maybe he is the dad we did
expecting for."

"Cool Jamie, and another thing if I "read "him well he needs us as
much as we need him."

Both boys exited the gazebo and Jamie opening the back door asked,

"Hey Lee are you interested in a ball game while mom and grandma
are cooking?"

A wide and happy grinn apear on Lee's face matching the one on his
wife's lovely face.

"Know what Jamie there is nothing I want more."