- Text Size +
Francine made her way down the hallway to the Q Bureau. As she was
about to put her hand on the doorknob and open she stopped when she
heard voices from inside.

"Come on, Lee we have time do it now."

"Well, okay, but it's been a long time since I've done something like
that."

"Sit down, you need to be comfortable. This could take a little
while. First we have to unwrap it."

A rustling sound filtered out the doorway. Were they unwrapping what
she thought they were unwrapping? No they couldn't be. Could they?

At that moment Francine realized the door wasn't closed all the way.
She might not be able to see inside but she sure as hell could hear.
She shifted to side of the door so her shadow couldn't be seen from
within through the frosted glass.

"Do you want me to suck or lick?" Francine's eyebrow arched when she
heard Amanda's question.

"Whatever makes you happy," Lee said.

"How bout I suck and you lick?"

"Oh my, that's really hard!" Amanda exclaimed. "I'd forgotten how
hard they could be."

"Can we do both?" Lee asked.

"I guess we could alternate. Nothing in the rules about switching,
just no biting."

"Biting would hurt."

Francine gasped and placed her hand over her mouth.

The door to the Q flew open. "Francine, what the hell are you doing
out there? Eavesdropping?" Lee confronted her.

Francine pushed past him into the room and placed her hands on her
hips. "Me! What are the two of you doing in here I should ask? I
didn't sound like you two were working."

Lee began to laugh so hard he fell back on to the couch.

Amanda stood up from her desk. "What's so funny?"

"Yeah, Scarecrow."

"Amanda, Francine thought we were in here having oral sex."

"What!"

"We were talking about licking, sucking and it being hard."

"Oh my gosh!" Amanda plopped down on the couch next to him. "We're
on our lunch break and helping Phillip with his science experiment.
It's innocent. I swear."

"Innocent! What kind of experiment has something to do with licking
and sucking?" Francine knew she had them. Although, they were both
fully clothed. Scarecrow wasn't going to talk his way out of this
one. Now she'd have black mail material on both of them for future
use.

"This." Amanda twirled a Tootsie Pop in her hand. "He's doing a
study on how long it takes to get to the center."

Lee twirled his lollipop at her. "The whole family is helping him.
He's breaking down the statistics by age and gender."

Francine felt her face redden. "Oh." She backed up planning to make
a hasty retreat.

"Do you want to help with the experiment?" Amanda held out a Tootsie
Pop to her.

"I guess it's the least I can do since I jumped to the wrong
conclusion." She took the pop, unwrapped it and stuck it in her
mouth.

"For future reference Francine, we always lock the door if we're
planning on having sex at work. No interruptions that way." Lee
wrapped his arm around Amanda's shoulders.

Francine almost gagged on her lollipop. She'd avoid coming up to the
Q in the near future, if at all possible. She wouldn't put it past
Scarecrow to lock the door every time they entered just to try to get
her to think something sexual was happening.

End

For those who may have never heard of Tootsie Pops the link below
will explain all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tootsie_Pops