- Text Size +
Francine stood at the door of her apartment apparently talking to the
neighbor from across the hall. "Well, okay, but it's been a long time since
I've
done something like that,"

Later, at the agency, Amanda took a bite out of a brownie. "Oh my, that's
really hard!"

Lee rushed up to her side. "Amanda, I tried to warn you but I was too late!
I saw Francine put that tray down there!"

"Oh!" Amanda reached for a napkin.

Billy walked up to pour himself a cup of coffee. He chuckled. "Francine's
neighbor needed a favor. She had extra baking to do and had run out of time.
She is really just an acquaintance."

Lee interrupted, "This doesn't sound very good, maybe we should go down to
medical."

Amanda swatted playfully at him and Billy continued. "Francine's super just
installed a convection oven in her place."

Amanda sighed. "That poor neighbor was an innocent victim. She had no idea
that Francine was a menace to society in the kitchen."

"She was smart enough to make some excuse and offer this batch to Francine
in the holiday spirit of giving."

Lee groaned then quickly noted. "Can it! Here she comes!"

The three made small chit chat with Francine who happened upon them.

The End