- Text Size +
"Oh my, that's really hard!" Amanda !!!! Do you really want to plant all
those bushes and flowers TODAY? We plant about ... how many Jamie?"

"Ten Lee, why? are you in pain? Well that happen with people of a certain
age, said him quickly removing his body from Lee's vicinity."

"Oh, we are smart today. OK lets' see who is more young and strong, deal?"

"Lee, stop it, I don't want to spend the night massaging you hurt and
painful back, I really want to go dancing tonight!"

"Well, okay, but it's been a long time since I've done something like that, I
mean planting and weeding, It was long time ago, almost a fading memory."

"What are you trying to say sweetheart?"

"Well I remeber helping my mother taking care of the flowers, in front of the
house, You know I spent a long time in that tree, but ..I don't know seeing my
mother in the garden talking with the flowers, watering them was something so
wonderful, and I was near her in a second willing to help" Lee's words made
Amanda teary and lean in to give him a hug when she hear him chucking.

"What""

"I also remember dad, asking why didn't she use that, to make me clean my
room who was full of toys, clothes clean and dirty, papers and colors every day
from morning till evening."

"But she couldn't, no? I mean remebering the way your apartment looked when
I first came to feed your fish so you can go to Bermuda ....'

"Oh you..... Come let's finish Dotty's surprise, she'll be back home soon,"
said a beet red Lee turning his attention to the tulip bulb he held.