- Text Size +
Amanda dropped her bag on the couch as she surveyed the room. Lee
must've left in a rush this morning. His coffee mug was still
sitting on the coffee table and a peek into his bedroom showed that
the bed hadn't been made. The bed she could live with, but the mug
just had do be taken care of.

Satisfied with the straightened living room she dumped the contents
of her bag on the coffee table. Four different types of handcuffs
and an assortment of half rakes and other lock picks as well as the
cuff keys, scattered across the table.

She'd mastered the standard issue handcuff, but since The Agency was
developing new lock technology, they could only assume the bad guys
were also.

Glad that Lee was out of town until late and she could study in
peace, she read the manual on the first set of cuffs.

"This doesn't sound too bad." After making sure that the key
worked, she put the cuffs on her wrists and got to work. It was
harder than it looked, but ten minutes into her work she was free.
With three more tries she had her time down to five minutes in front
of her where she could see.

Not wanting to discourage herself she moved onto the next set, no
need to work behind her back until she felt confident getting free
when she could see what she was doing.

Two hours later and after mastering all four pairs in five minutes
or less she decided to attempt it behind her back.

She almost had it when she felt a hand grab her butt. Falling
forward onto couch she looked back to see her husband grinning at
her predicament.

"Nice view." He winked and looked at her ass, which was sticking up
in the air over the armrest of the couch.

"Glad you like it," she wiggled her butt. "How about helping me up."

"Nope. This is much more fun." He caressed her ass as she
attempted to roll off the couch and right herself.

"You aren't making this easy."

"Of course not. What better way to practice getting out of cuffs
than when you're being distracted." He squatted behind her and ran
his hands up her legs under her skirt.

"Hey, you're not being fair."

"All's fair in love and war."

"Which is this?"

He pulled her skirt down to her knees. "Mmmm, war, defiantly war.
This is a war I'm going to win. It will be fun to conquer you.

"I sure hope the bad guys won't be doing that to distract me."

"I hope not either. But if you can escape while I'm distracting
you, you'll be able to get out in any circumstance." He pulled the
skirt the rest of the way off her legs then ran his fingers along
her panty line.

She worked feverishly with the half rake, inwardly reciting her new
mantra `I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him.'

His fingers continued to run softly over her butt and thighs. It
was getting harder to concentrate, she wanted to give up and just
enjoy but she had just a little too much of a competitive spirit in
her to do that. He grabbed her butt and squeezed then she felt her
panties being ripped off.

`I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him.'

She felt one of the tumblers disengage, and knew that she was never
going to get the cuffs off she was going to have to get him to stop,
even for just a few seconds. Waiting until she felt his hands leave
her body she rolled off the couch and landed in a thud on her arms.
She'd caught him off guard and worked feverishly on the tumblers
while she had a chance.

Suddenly her legs were parted and Lee's warm breath was at her
crotch. She tried to wiggle away and squeeze her legs together but
he was too strong. His tongue ran up her slit.

`I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him.'

If she thought it was hard to concentrate when he was just caressing
her body with his hands, the caress of his tongue was even worse.
No matter how good it felt, she was determined to get free from the
cuffs. Amanda Stetson wasn't a quitter.

His tongue swirled around her clit.

`I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him.'

She always loved when he did this to her, but for some reason, it
was so much more erotic when she was in the handcuffs. She tried to
block out the feelings that he was creating deep inside and
concentrate on the cuffs. Another tumbler disengaged. She was
halfway there, both sexually and with the cuffs.

His arms wrapped around her legs and moved up her shirt as he sucked
gently on her clit.

Damn, why did she have to wear a front clasp bra today. Her bra was
unhooked and his fingers expertly rolled her nipples as his tongue
plunged into her.

`I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him.'

She tried to scoot way but he just scooted with her.

She couldn't concentrate on the cuffs, her mind kept going to what
her husband was doing to her. There was nothing she could do, no
matter how hard she tried to ignore him, it was so exciting having
that helpless I'm being ravaged feeling.

`I'm gonna . . .'

With hand still playing with her nipples, and his lips sucking on
her clit the fingers of his other hand plunged into her core. It
was all she could take.

Cuffs be damned.

Her body tensed as her orgasm crashed through her. The room spun
and she saw stars as she attempted to catch her breath.

The next thing she knew he'd picked her up and carried her into the
bedroom, laying her in the middle of the bed. She watched as he
took his own clothes off, all the while working on the cuffs, the
third click, then the fourth. She was loose, but luckily for her,
Lee didn't realize it yet. As Lee crawled on the bed and knelt
beside her she noticed that not only did he carry her into the
bedroom, but the other cuffs also. If she could work it right, she
might be able to turn the tables.

As he leaned to kiss her she quickly spun him over and kneeled over
him, cuffing his right wrist to the slats on the headboard and
before he could react, grabbed another pair of cuffs and cuffed his
left.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Lee pulled his arms against the cuffs.

"All's fair in love and war." Amanda pulled her shirt over her head
and tossed it aside, along with her bra.

"But I don't have a half rake. How am I supposed to get loose?"

"You're not." Her fingers ran down his smooth chest and circled his
groin. His erection stood tall. She knew that he had to be pretty
horny after the exciting of bringing her to orgasm like that when
there was nothing she could do to stop him. It wouldn't take much
to bring him home also.

She slid her hand along his shaft, his balls tightened and he drew
in a breath. She loved to watch his face as she played with him.
The man that could stand up to the fiercest interrogation without a
giving anything away, could never keep his face from showing his
pleasure when she had a hold of him.

"Oh my."

She knew it wouldn't take much to get him off, but that wasn't the
plan. Torture was the plan. Running her fingernails along his
shaft she watched his face carefully for the sign that he was close
to the point of no return. With her other hand she grazed her
fingers up and down his inner thigh, closer and closer to where she
knew he wanted her to be.

"Manda, please." He moaned.

"Please, what?" She knew exactly what he wanted, but had no
intention of giving it to him yet.

"Please climb on me. Please."

"Ummm, nope. I don't think I'm ready to do that." She winked and
continued driving him wild.

She grabbed him with both hands and slide along his shaft, he closed
his eyes, his body stiffened and he held his breath. She did it one
more time then stopped and waited.

"Don't stop, please." Not only did his words beg her to continue
but his eyes did also. "I want you so bad."

"You want me? You can have me, but you're not cumming anytime
soon. I'm in control of that, and I'm not ready yet." She crawled
over him and with he crotch inches from his face she reached down
and parted her folds, running her finger along her slit and around
her engorged clit.

She could feel his head lift between her legs trying to reach her.
She rose slightly, "You want me?"

"Damn straight, I want you." He craned his neck even higher.

She could feel his breath on her as she continued to play with
herself right over his face.

Apparently accepting defeat he laid his head back down on the pillow
and watched. Masturbating for her own pleasure was something that
she had hardly ever done, but doing it for Lee was exhilarating.
She knew that she was getting closer. Watching Lee, he stared
unblinking at her as she pleasured her self. Beads of sweat
glistened on his forehead.

Her orgasm rolled through her body, not quite like the first, but
definitely enjoyable.

She felt his tongue circling her clit again. She realized she
must've relaxed and lowered closer to his face. It felt so good;
she was barreling toward another orgasm so quickly she couldn't
react. She screamed as he took her clit between his lips and
sucked. It was an orgasm like she'd never remembered having before,
but hoped to have more of in the future.

Sliding herself down she laid on top of him, catching her breath.
It was supposed to be Lee's turn, but she was the one with the most
pleasure so far. Knowing if she was going to do this right, she had
to keep her own crotch well away from him. She crawled farther down
on the bed and knelt between his legs. She knew he was watching
every move she made. She licked her lips then lowered her mouth
slowly over his penis, getting as close as she could without
touching him. Making eye contact she stuck out her tongue and
licked his head. He let out a breath that he must've been holding.

She ran her tongue around him then slowly took him into her mouth as
deeply as she could. She pushed his legs farther apart, giving her
more room to play. She ran her finger along the side of his balls
and down to that sensitive place right behind his balls, making soft
circles with her fingernail. He gasped.

She swirled her tongue around his head the sucked again, her mouth
and fingers doing what she knew was his favorite.

He started to tense, but she wasn't ready for him to go like that.

Lee whimpered when she pulled away. "Please."

"Not like that. When you cum it's going to be inside of me."

She crawled up and positioned herself above him and slowly lowered
herself fully onto his shaft. She moved slowly at first, taking him
deep into her and grinding her clit against him. She knew he had to
be close, and she got closer with every thrust. She couldn't keep
it slow anymore, her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she sped
her thrusts onto him. She didn't think he could get much deeper but
he did each time she lowered herself. Her feet started to tingle as
all the blood rushed to her core to grab onto her husband as the
most powerful orgasm pulsed through her. Lee's body nearly
convulsed as he pour out inside of her. She could feel his heart
beat racing as his seed burst into her.

She collapsed on top of him still gasping for breath. As she
started to drift off into an orgasm induced sleep she heard Lee
whisper "Um, honey, do you mind uncuffing me now?