- Text Size +
Phillip took his glass of Sprite and sit near his brother on the stairs,
glacing curious to his grandmother and mother both dressed up, one in a red
Jessica Rabbit dress and the other one in a white gown with fluffy white wings. Both were seated, well bearly, on the couch.

Amanda's wings moved toward the back door direction but Dotty's hand stopped
her.

"Amanda, please, they told us to wait ON the couch, we must gave them that. They agreed to drees for the neighbourhood costume party!"

"But mother..."
Amanda's words were lost in the doorbell loud ringing.

"I'll get it mom," shout Phillip and hop from the staires right at the door,
only to apear seconds later accompanied by two bright colored and straw-stuffed
scarecrows.

Amanda flew near her secret fiancee, whispering.

"What are you wearing?"

"Well, just for tonight I want you escorted by The Scarecrow!" said Lee in
a husky voice lifting her hand to his lips.