- Text Size +
Delenn watied pateintly in her quarters waiting for John to pick her up. He
told her to wear something comfortable since he was going to take her out on
a picnic. She had never been to a picnic so she had no clue as to what to
expect. Her door chimed and she was about to find out.

John entered her quarters with a huge container in front of him. It was a
light brown color with a unique design and big handles which he was using to
carry it in front of him with. Yet even with the container in front of him,
she could see that he had some clothing on that she had never seen before.

"What are you wearing?" curiously.

At her question John looked himself over from his chest down. He didn't
think he was wearing anything that strange. A red and black checkered
flannel shirt over a t-shirt, blue jeans, and heavy boots. She continued to
look at him funny and he frowned. He guessed he should have known better
than to wear such strange clothes to her. "Oh, I'm sorry, Delenn. This is
just something I'd wear if I was going on a picnic in the fall back on
Earth." Of course, they weren't on Earth and he wasn't entirely sure what
season it was.

Delenn was still a bit confused but not as bad as before. She glanced at
him not quite getting a full picture of him holding the container in front
of him. "Will you put down the...." she couldn't finish because she didn't
know what it was.

"Picnic basket," he said gently placing it on the floor. While he bent down
to place the basket on the floor, Delenn got a good look at his backside and
how the jeans made them look. She liked what she saw. Then when he stood
up and she saw the front side her eyes got big and she took a sharp intake
of air. She was definately not prepared for what she saw there. She knew
the very basics of the male antamony and the jeans seemed to outline John's
antamony and left little for the imagination. John noticed her discomfort
and went to her holding her by her arms. "Delenn? Are you ok?"

She cleared her throat and pulled herself together. "I'm fine. Just fine."

"You're sure?"

'As long as I don't look at you below your waist.' Yet the flannel shirt
had also shown off his strong upper body as well. She truly believed that
if she concentrated on his company, conversation, and companionship she'd be
all right. Concentration being the key word. She looked in his eyes and
took a deep breathe. "I'm fine, John. Let's go to a picnic," she said
giving him her killer grin.

He returned her grin with one of his own. "Good let's go," he grabbed her
hand and snatched up the picnic basket and they were on there way.

'This was going to be one picnic,' Delenn thought.