- Text Size +
She looked at herself in the mirror trying to decide if she liked what she
was wearing. She had never worn anything like this in her whole entire
life. She had seen other women wearing these but she had never worn them
herself. The material was rough and somewhat stiff which made her somewhat
wonder why she heard of people on Earth wearing these all the time saying
they were comfortable. She would have thought that they could have chosen
something better than this. But this was a clothes item that humans seemed
to wear in their free time so she figured she'd give it a shot. At least
her top was lose and free flowing which was extremely comfortable compared
with her pants.

The door to her quarters opened, "Delenn, are you re..." John couldn't
finish his sentence as his jaw just about landed on the floor. "What are
you wearing?!?!?"

"A pair of Levi jeans and a t-shirt. Do you like it?" she said twirling
around with a grin on her face.

He moved towards her closing in the distance between them. "Do I like
it?!?!" He loved the way her jeans curved to her inviting hips and the
t-shirt hang loosely on top making her look like she was comfortable. He
reach to her and put his arms around her waist. "Oh yeah, I like it. I
like it a lot," he leaned down and gave her a kiss.

The kiss intensified until they had to break for breathe. "I thought you
would. I guess I'll have to go out and get some more jeans."

"Not necessarily....especially if you don't wear them for very long lengths
of time," he said with a twinkle in his eye. Delenn blushed and shook her
head. 'One thing at time,' she thought to herself.