[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7270 Read: 22920
Published: 06/09/09 Updated: 06/09/09
Story Notes:
The Challenge: This month we’ve got a straightforward five word challenge for you. It’s summer so let’s turn up the heat with some HOT stories. Here are your words: fireworks, bikini, sand, heat, lotion.

Instructions:

You can use the words as many times as you want but you must use ALL the words in your story.

Please CAPITALIZE the words in order to make them stand out.

The words must be EXACTLY as noted in the challenge.

Your submission can be of any length, from a line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else.

1. Chapter 1- Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (699 words)
This takes place directly after "Ship of Spies." I guess it would be an A/U story.

2. Gulp - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (948 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Charlie by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (805 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1002 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Charlie by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (647 words)

6. Swim Class - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1563 words)

7. Surprise - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1606 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us