- Text Size +
I've never tried to write a drabble before but I think this works. At least it's only 100 words so I meet that requirement! Hmm—did use a lot of contractions though, so maybe it isn't...Oh, well...This would probably be year 1 or 2 and I'm thinking they're sitting in a car outside of the shop. Possibly Lee told Amanda he had a job for her but didn't tell her what it was....

Charlie

June challenge – use the words I NEED YOU TO COME WITH ME

"Lee, I can't"

"Sure you can."

"No. I mean it. I can't."

"A-man-da. You have to. I NEED YOU TO COME WITH ME as part of my cover."

"But Lee. It's a...a sex shop!"

"Adult Entertainment. Come on now. You can't tell me you've never—"

"Never."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm the mother of two little boys, not some `happy hooker.'"

"Amanda this isn't a hooker shop. Lots of perfectly respectable people come in here."

"Oh really? I know lots of respectable people and they've never once mentioned going to a place
like...Oh my gosh!"

"What?"

"Mother just walked into that store."