- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me but rather
to Warner Bros. and Shoot the Moon. But I have borrowed them for this outing.
I make no money off of them.
Afternoon Escapades

The sun came pouring in the French doors of their new bedroom, surrounding
her in a bath of warm light. Amanda stretched, wiggling her toes against the
fragrant sheet that covered her and smiled. She was happy she thought. So
happy, she could hardly contain it. Happy and in love. She never thought she
would be in love again, that it could never be like it had been before. And
she was right, as good as it was before, this was better.

Content in the warmth of the sun and her love, she rolled over, hugging the
pillow against her. Thinking of Lee brought a smile to her lips and the
slight stirring of arousal to her body. Moving her legs back and forth against
the sheets, the urging grew stronger and she slipped a hand between her legs,
letting her fingers move through the hair that lay above her core. Further
down she moved, not surprised to find herself wet.

She had had damp panties since the day she saw the mighty Scarecrow walk
down the stairs in that tux, even worse since she and Lee had made love for the
first time. She would never forget how wonderful he truly was, in all
aspects. The feel of his skin against hers, his mouth taking advantage of
hers,
the way her breasts fit against his chest the way his heavy erection felt
against her thighs, the sweet torture as he entered her, filling her completely,
their bodies moving as one.

The more she thought of him, the faster she stroked, need pooling through
her, the ache so great she could hardly stand it. She was very close to climax
and she closed her eyes as she felt the tinges of orgasm course through her
body.

"There is nothing more beautiful in the world than a woman finding her own
pleasure," she heard her lover's voice. "Except perhaps when she is finding
that pleasure with the one that she dreams about while doing it."

She opened her eyes and saw him standing there, his muscles rippling in the
sun light, his erection thick and bulging, his hand casually laying on top of
it, not doing anything just laying there.

"I want you," she told him.

"I'm all yours, he assured her, coming to sit down on the bed beside her.
"But first let me watch you a while longer."

She looked at him, thinking there was no possible way she could love anyone
more than she did him him. She brought her legs up, bending at the knees,
her hand moving inside her vagina, finding the right spot, her fingers moving
gently. It felt so good, it made her feet tingle and her toes curl and when
she thought of Lee's tongue being there instead, it felt even better. He sat
watching, a moan escaping him, as he spread his legs over the edge, fondling
himself.

"How wet are you?" he asked her, desire so strong in his voice.

"Very," she told him, her fingers moving faster. "And the ache is
unbearable."

"I want to drown in your wetness he told her, my full and ready erection
inside of you."

She orgasmied at the moment, her head thrown back, excitement racing through
her body.

"Water's fine," she told him, more than ready for him. "Come join me."

He plunged in to her deeply, the bed actually moving as he pushed inside of
her. Her hands came around his neck, holding him over her, his penis
thrusting in and out of her in a steady rhythm. She met each thrust up and up,
her
nipples hitting his chest. One of his hands reached underneath her and began
to smooth down the crack of her buttocks, while he kept moving in and out,
going deeper each time until he went as far as he could, moving up and then with
a grunt spilling inside of her, her cries of joy reaching with his, her
sweat covered body igniting his passion.

His face was close, his nose touching hers. His arms held her securely on
the sides, his legs wrapped around her body in a vise like grip. He was still
inside of her, laying there as though he were waiting for something. She
reached a hand down to the mass of curls up above and began to once more stroke
herself. She felt him stiffen as she did so. She loved the feel of him
growing inside of her.

"Amanda," he said in a voice that almost made her come. "You have indeed
bewitched me," his voice was smooth as silk. He laid his head in the crook
against her neck, his lips moving gently over her skin. "Do you know what the
punishment for witchcraft is?"

"I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out," she purred. He lifted his
head and began to trace her collar bone with his tongue. Slowly he moved down
to her breasts, licking each nipple into a perfect peak, her groans of
delight becoming heavy with arousal. She felt his tongue swirl inside her belly
button, the electric coursing through her at the touch. "I love to do that,"
he said in a low voice, moving his tongue down to trace the small scar from
her appendix operation so many years ago.

"How old were you again?" he asked, as he touched it gently.

"16," she sighed, wishing he would get back to the belly button. "It
happened on my 16th birthday, talk about totally ruining a sweet sixteen party,"
and
she giggled.

"Did you wear a white dress with flowers in your hair?" his lips were
brushing her stomach with strokes that were turning her body to lava.

"I had the dress but not the flowers," she nodded. "I felt like a fairy
princess."

His mouth moved over her belly button, pulling his lips tight and then
letting out a breath--the vibration of his "belly buster" making her laugh like
little girl. He looked up at her with a huge grin on his face and did it
again and then again a little lower.

"Stop!" she begged, "Stop!" her giggles were loud. He couldn't help but
play with this new toy and he did it, until tears ran down her cheeks she was
laughing so hard.

"Don't do that! she grabbed the top of his head, her face red but showing
just how much fun she was having. "You are mean," she said in a flirtatious
tone.

"I know," he grinned back. He ran his hands down her perfect stomach,
dipping his head down to let his hair touch it gently. "You have your own unique
smell, " he said, smoothing his hand down her thigh.

"Did you just say I smell?" she teased.

"No, I did not," he licked her skin. "You smell like vanilla, and chocolate
and um, he took a sniff of her skin, moving further down until his head was
laying between her legs. "And an orchid musk. Good enough to eat," and to her
total surprise he reached his tongue down into her folds and it licked her
wetness. "Yes, a very musky musk."

"Are you sure?" she asked him.

"I guess I could test it again." His tongue delved deep inside of her,
moving over her femaleness with strong strokes. She felt the lava start to
flow
once more, her back arching up to give him a better access, her hands holding
on to his hair, pulling as he brought her closer to climax. He knew exactly
where to move his tongue, where to graze his teeth to bring her the up most
pleasure. The orgasm came, bringing another close on it's heels, his tongue
staying on her quivering nub until it subsided.

He leaned up and kissed her lips, looking at her skin covered with sweat and
he thought her the most lovely creature of all.

"Perhaps I should test your smell," she finally said, "it would be only
fair."

"It would at that," he nodded, his erection tightening at just the thought
of her mouth making contact with it.

"You're quivering," she teased him as she moved down. She loved holding his
length, stroking it gently, moving the beads of arousal over the tip and
around. She had never thought a penis could be sexy but she had been
completely
wrong. Especially when it was in full attention.

He always smelled like danger it seemed to permeate every aspect him. She
knew a person couldn't really smell like an action but it seemed to her that
he did. Actually he was a mixture of coffee and aftershave and ivory soap,
mingled with his male odor. But it brought thoughts of danger and intrigue to
her mind.

As she sucked him deep into her mouth, feeling him move on the bed, his
hands trying hard to stay still, she thought again about how much she enjoyed
this. She knew people did such things but had never thought of actually enjoying
it herself. Again she had been wrong.

She released him just as he found his climax, holding him in her hands, his
groans of pleasure, making her wish to do it all over again.

They lay tangled together after wards, the sun coming in through the
windows, leaving them in a cocoon of warmth.

This was the best way to spend an afternoon.