[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 608 Read: 3599
Published: 10/06/09 Updated: 10/06/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Lee, Amanda, Billy, Francine, Fred and the other characters mentioned are NOT mine, but Shoot the Moon’s and WB’s.

I fudged the facts on Lee and Amanda just a little to fit the song.

I was going for a humorous/parody/touching sentiment. If it didn’t turn out that way, I blame Lee…he made me write it.

It doesn’t all rhyme, but I tried.

If you don’t know the song, the original lyrics are attached to the end of this. Nuff said, enjoy.

Type: Filk song, relating parts of Lee and Amanda’s relationship.

1. Chapter 1 by Rangerbaldwin [Reviews - 0] (608 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us