- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of the SMK characters belong to me, except for Michael. They belong, as I understand it, to Shoot the Moon and WB. No ownership/copyright infringements intended.
A Quick One

Mid-May 1993

Lee admired his wife’s neck as she slept in their bed. His lips were inches from his desired target. He threw caution to the wind and started kissing her neck at the base, enjoying her soft skin, and the way her hair covered his face.

“Stop that,” Amanda groggily ordered.

“Couldn’t resist,” Lee said as he obeyed her. Amanda rolled over to face him. He held her to him and she tucked her head under his neck.

“Good morning,” came the muffled sound of her voice from the hollow of his neck.

“Mmm,” Lee growled his agreement.

“What time is it?”

“About seven.”

“Well, let’s get a move on,” Amanda sprang into action, slowly peeling off the sheet and rising, “If we’re going to get Michael dressed and to preschool on time, we’ve got to shower now.”

“We’ve got a good fifteen minutes before we’re even behind schedule. Come back to bed and make love with me,” Lee implored her.

“I would, honey, but we’ve got that case to work on, too.” Amanda gave him a pout to show she commiserated with him.

Lee gave her his most downtrodden look, combined with pleading, puppy dog eyes, but this didn’t work. She quickly, resolutely turned from him, went into the master bathroom, and started the water.

Lee put on his robe, grabbed a towel from the linen closet, and headed for the boys’ bathroom down the hall. Phillip and Jamie were both now in college, Jamie was a freshman, and his brother was a junior. Phillip lived in a dorm on the Takoma Park campus of Maryland State University. Jamie was commuting to and from the community college in Rockville until he decided for sure what his major would be. For now it was Biology.

Jamie was still sleeping in his room, though Lee thought he distinctly heard cartoons when he passed Michael’s door. Running his left hand through his hair, he started the water for his shower and disrobed.

He still wished that Amanda had given in to him, but she was right. Michael took forever to eat breakfast and get dressed. If he didn’t spend all morning talking, it might help, but Lee was often entertained by his son’s conversation, more than he was distracted or irritated by it.

Then there was the Brion Mitchell case. He had been an English spy, until they found out that he was acting as a double agent for the Russians. He was a wanted man, and the word on the street and in the Agency was that he was in D.C. Why the man didn’t go into hiding Lee couldn’t understand.

Lee heard the door slam shut noisily before he realized exactly who was interrupting his shower. It gave him two seconds to shake off his reverie and poke his head out of the shower curtain.

As he suspected, Michael was the intruder. Lee hadn’t bothered to lock the door, and usually didn’t when he was using this bathroom. If Amanda ever wanted in, she was welcome. Jamie and Michael were both boys, so if they wanted in, fine with him.

“Hi, Daddy,” Michael said tentatively.

“Do you need something, son?” Lee asked.

“You done yet?”

Lee rolled his eyes, wondering where that question was leading. He returned with a question of his own, “Do I look like I’m done?”

Michael shook his head negatively.

“What do you want then?”

“Mommy told me, ‘go get a shower with Daddy,’ so here I am.” Michael explained.

“Well why didn’t you say so?” Lee asked, grinning.

“Didn’t want to bother you.” Michael said, pulling off his pajama top.

Lee nodded, rinsing the soap out of his hair and doing a quick wash while Michael finished undressing. It would take all of his attention to get the boy clean and keep him from horsing around at the same time.

“Done!” Michael said, whipping the shower curtain aside to reveal his naked self. Lee lifted him in, making sure to wet him down thoroughly.

“Nice,” Amanda called down the hall when she saw her husband nude and standing in front of the linen closet, hair dripping wet. Most of him dripping wet.

“You think so?” Lee asked, turning to face her.

“Yes, I do. Aren’t you a little cold?” Amanda asked, pulling the sash tight on her bathrobe, “Just out of the shower and in the buff.”

“I wouldn’t be,” Lee mentioned, “But someone sent our son to join me in the shower, and he didn’t bring a towel with him.”

“Sorry, honey,” Amanda said, giggling.

Lee pulled a towel from the closet and wrapped it around him, “Don’t make me come get you, my love. We’ll never get out of this house today.”

“Well, we have to go to work, so I better finish getting dressed,” Amanda said, disappearing into their bedroom. Lee distinctly heard the door lock.

I’m going to get her, Lee promised himself and returned to getting Michael dressed.

“Daddy, not pants today. It’s going to be hot!” Michael objected to the navy pants Lee was trying to get him to put on.

“Mommy picked that out not me. Here, go through that and pick what you want,” Lee said, opening one of the dresser drawers.

“These. And the red fire truck shirt,” Michael said, holding up a pair of orange shorts for his father to see.

“How about these yellow ones?” Lee countered, holding up the pale yellow shorts for his son’s inspection.

“I guess it’s better than those pants,” Michael agreed.

“Great. You want tennies today or sandals?” Lee asked next.

“Sandals!” Michael jumped around the room, “Those are the best.”

“All right, Sport. I’m going to go make your breakfast. Hurry down, okay?” Lee said, still not having had a chance to get dressed yet, himself.

“I be down when I’m done.” Michael promised.

Lee tried the door to his bedroom and found it unlocked.

“Is he dressed?” Amanda assaulted him with a question before he had the door closed again. She’d been finishing her make up in the bathroom, and came out to talk with him.

“He’s working on it. I have to get dressed too, you know. I told him I would have his breakfast ready when he was done. Think you can pinch hit for me?” Lee asked from the bathroom where he’d pit stopped to brush his teeth, sneaking a kiss Amanda’s way before he got there.

“Sure, Sweetheart, your suit’s on the bed for you, too,” Amanda said, leaving their room.

“Thanks,” Lee said a second too late.

He had no sooner gotten his underwear, socks and t-shirt on when Amanda breezed back into their bedroom. For the first time, he noticed her peach skirt set, loving the way it accented her skin, and nicely matched the ivory flats she was wearing.

“That was fast.” Lee said, “He finished eating already? Must be a world record.”

“No, Jamie’s up. I told him he was on Michael duty until we came downstairs.” Amanda wrapped her arms around Lee’s neck, kissing him.

“Told, not asked, huh?” Lee hesitated.

“He doesn’t have a class till eleven. He can get more sleep after we leave.”

“Well, if he’s getting our son fed and finishing dressing him, does that put us ahead of schedule, Mrs. Stetson?” Lee asked, brushing his lips across hers.

“I would have to say yes, Mr. Stetson,” Amanda said, the last syllable abbreviated by a kiss from Lee.

“Let me move my suit out of the way.” Lee let go of Amanda and put his clothes over the chair at the desk, “Now where were we?”

Lee’s eyes widened in surprise to see Amanda had pulled her blouse and brassiere off. As she handed both to him, he put them with his suit.

“The rest you have to work for,” Amanda teased him. He grinned at the dare, placing his left hand around her torso, and the other behind her knees, so that he could carry her the few steps to their bed.

He put her down and knelt above her, easily finding the skirt’s zipper near her right hip, “This is never ‘work.’”

Amanda nodded agreement, and then pulled his head down to seal his lips in a passionate kiss. With her left hand, she found his hardness, gripping him in just the right way through the fabric of his underwear.

“’Manda, that’s perfect,” Lee groaned, stopping his ministrations long enough to free one leg from his briefs and scuttle them down to his knee. Amanda resumed her grip as soon as she had access to his penis again.

Lee fumbled with her skirt and slip until he had them both off. He grinned when he found his wife had worn knee-highs, not pantyhose. With a lurch, he pulled her panties all the way off.

He rubbed the mound of hair and skin just above her clit before he ventured further with his right hand to her lips and found them wet, along with her pussy.

“I love it when you’re turned on. You’re so beautiful,” Lee gasped as she led him into her juicy core. He let out a long groan as he began to pump in and out of her.

“Oh, Lee, that feels so good…let’s do this all day,” Amanda whispered to him as she helped him by timing her gyrations with his.

Lee laughed and stopped what he was doing; “You should have said that to me first thing this morning. Now we’re sort of committed.”

“Sorry. But don’t stop,” Amanda said, ruffling his hair.

“I never intended to stop until we both got what we wanted.” Lee stated, as he began his movements inside her again.

Lee loved the feel of her soft, warm vagina. The way it swallowed him fully. The way she opened up, just for him. He slowed his pace, so he could enjoy her, but at her little groan, he picked up the pace again. He moved faster as her muscles constricted around his cock.

“Oh, Amanda, that’s it. Oh, baby,” he whispered as loudly as he dared. He continued to move inside her for as long as he could while he climaxed, until he didn’t think he could move a muscle.

“You ready?” Lee asked after a couple of minutes.

“What for?” Amanda smiled at him innocently.

“Your turn,” Lee responded simply, chuckling when she nodded. He gave her tiny kisses all the way down to her soft pubic hair and rested there a moment, just taking in her smell.

It was a seductive scent, mixed with that of their sexes blended together. It smelled good, inviting. He could have lain there all day, but knew he had to get the job done.

Lee didn’t waste time finding and trapping his wife’s clit with his tongue. He proceeded to play with it, letting it go, to find it again.

Amanda moaned with pleasure, telling him repeatedly what a good time she was having. Lee smiled to himself as he continued to pleasure his wife. He was having as good a time as she was.

He snaked his arms up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples, capturing them, freeing them. Massaging them until Amanda wiggled out of his grasp. She called out to him, directing him to please her in whatever way she determined. She rubbed her arms up and down the length of his. She was in complete ecstasy, as Lee drank in her wetness and scent, pleasing her totally.

Once Amanda was in the throes of her orgasm, her legs were lethal weapons, moving of their own volition. Lee followed her movements the best he could, until she bade him to stop.

After a minute, Lee jumped off the bed, pulling her up with him.

“Where are we going?” Amanda asked.

“Better shower and get dressed, right?” Lee asked, a spring in his step now that his sexual desires, and hers, had been fulfilled.

“Yes, we’ll have to.”

“Sorry about that. You had your makeup already done,” Lee apologized.

“Don’t be sorry, Sweetheart, it was worth it, wouldn’t you say?” Amanda asked.

“Yes, oh yes,” Lee said as they entered the bathroom.

“Where were you guys?” Michael asked when his parents finally arrived downstairs at a quarter after eight.

“Getting dressed,” Lee shot back quickly, “Now come on, big guy, don’t want to be late,” Lee offered Michael his hand and the trio went out the door.

THE END