- Text Size +
Story Notes:
When is it? One year after the marriage, all in the dark.

Where? Lee’s Place

Why did I do this? Number one reason-I wrote this as a friend’s dream and changed it so y’all could read it and she could stay sane..

Number two reason-To fulfill my part of Tuesday’s chat room challenge.

Disclaimer: WB and Shoot The Moon own the characters, not me. I put them back the way I found ‘em
A Pleasure Story

Amanda King was, for some reason locked in a wine cellar. Inexplicably, most of the bottles had twist-off tops, making it easy and obvious to her that she should start drinking them. By the time Lee found her, she was sloshed pretty well.

“Amanda, what do you think you’re doing?!” Lee asked, somewhat shocked. It was only three in the afternoon.

“Having a drink, ya want some, big fella?” Amanda offered her partner.

“I didn’t know I’d married an avid wine drinker,” Lee said, rolling his hazel eyes, and then grinning, “C’mon, let’s get out of here.”

“No, don’t wanna, have to get this off,” Amanda said, trying to remove her pull over sweater unsuccessfully.

“Don’t do that,” Lee said, taking her hands, “Come with me. We’ll do that some place where it’s appropriate.

In no time, they were at Lee’s apartment. Amanda didn’t remember the trip. She slept until just before they got there.

“Let’s get you to bed,” Lee said, not wanting to take advantage.

“Oh no,” Amanda said, grabbing Lee’s privates.

“Ow,” Lee groaned. He carried her to the bed and laid her down, gently.

“Thanks, big boy,” Amanda said drowsily.

“You sure you want to do this now?” Lee asked, starting to disrobe. ‘Manda was not usually the one to go after sex like that. Then again, she was drunk, which might have loosened her inhibitions. And there’d be no interruptions from the boys…

Amanda began snoring away.

“Hell with it,” Lee said. He finished taking off his shirt and fell asleep beside his wife.

When Amanda woke, she found her husband beside her, snoozing away. Quietly and quickly as possible, she went to the bathroom and splashed water on her face. She still had her buzz on from drinking all that wine, but didn’t feel like she’d be sick.

“The time for fun has…come,” Amanda smiled to herself at the double entendre. She groped her way inside Lee’s pants and underwear with only a contented groan from Lee. Continuing on her mission, she massaged his groin area until he woke up from her ministrations.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hrmmm…hi,” Lee said, grinning at her sleepily.

“Ready to finish what you started earlier?” Amanda asked.

“More than ever,” he replied, “Help me get my pants off, and we’ll work through this to our mutual satisfaction.”

“Deal,” Amanda said before he could change his mind. She scooped off both underwear and slacks in one move, and straddled him in the next. They took their time, making sweet love until darkness enveloped them, and she lay on his chest, his heartbeat soothing her to sleep.