- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.


Thanks: Many thanks to Jan, who helped make this story so much better than the first draft, beta’d it, and gave me the idea for the title. And, lastly, thanks to Charlie for giving me the idea to write this story in the first place.

Note: This story also answers the May Challenge to use the words: WET, SOFT, BITE, SMILE, DESIRE
A New Life in Chocolate Heaven

I awoke from a long sleep and shook the cobwebs from my mind. I could feel myself moving. I looked down and saw that I was sitting on a conveyor belt. When I looked up, I realized I was headed toward banks of machinery. In front of me, rows of plastic bottles stretched as far as I could see. A glance behind me told me the same was true in that direction as well. As I was whisked to an unknown destination, I caught sight of myself in the highly polished walls. I have to admit I admired my reflection and couldn’t resist a bit of preening.

As I passed through different machines, I heard them talking to us. They explained our existence and told us not to be afraid. Our fate was to be filled with something called chocolate syrup and we should be happy because there were other things that weren’t as pleasant.

What was this chocolate? Would it be inside me forever?

I saw a huge machine, with a nozzle that squirted something brown into my brothers and sisters. I tried to push myself back, but I couldn’t move. My turn came, and I admit I was a little scared.

Would it be cold?

Would it be hot?

Then cool liquid coated my insides like silk and filled me almost to the brim. Sugary sweetness seeped into my pores. The chocolate and I were becoming one. I liked it. It tasted delicious.

Another machine twisted something onto my top. For a moment, I worried it would be too tight, but it stopped just at the point when I thought I would scream with a sort of pleasure/pain sensation. I continued my journey until a huge arm swooped down and picked me up. I went flying through the air. Fun. I looked down and saw the floor far below. I shut my eyes and prayed, ‘Please, don’t drop me.’

It didn’t. It set me down inside a large brown box. Soon some of my brothers and sisters joined me, until the box could hold no more. Darkness descended. Some of my companions were frightened, some quiet. Others wondered where the journey would take them next. I listened to their conversation until I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I had no idea how much time had lapsed. I heard loud voices and things banging in the distance. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted and set back down. Wheels squeaked below me and then stopped. A tearing sound came from above me, and I blinked as bright light assaulted my eyes.

As my vision cleared, I saw a pimply-faced young man looking down at me. He had scraggly brown hair and a bit of fuzz on his chin. He picked me up and placed me on a shelf. I looked down. Bad idea. My head started to spin. Oh, please, don’t let me fall.

I looked up, regained my bearings, and noticed I was in a large aisle. Rows upon rows of boxes and bottles of all shapes and sizes, colorful baskets, stuffed animals, and bags of candy were my new neighbors.

After the lights went out, everyone talked. Those that had been there the longest told us we were there for customers to purchase. What they hated most were the children who came in with their parents and cried and screamed so loudly you needed to cover your ears to drown them out. They’d stomp their feet and turn red in the face. One of the Easter baskets called their behavior “tantrums.” I hope I don’t see one of those.

The next morning the lights blazed on, and I saw people walking down the aisle. One young man pushed a broom, sweeping the floor. Another straightened areas that had been mussed up the day before.

A little while later, customers started to come in, pushing huge metal buggies in front of them. Others carried a small square box with a handle. They scanned the shelves for whatever they wanted and placed their choice in their manner of conveyance.

A little girl looked up at me and yelled, “I want that one, Mommy!”

Please, no. I don’t want to go home with you. I closed my eyes, hoping they’d go away. I heard the mother say, “No, we already have chocolate syrup at home.”

“But, Mommy!” she shrieked.

The sound of the little girl’s wails faded away, and I peeked out of a squinted eye. They walked around the corner, the mother holding on to the child’s arm. I breathed a sigh of relief. I was safe.

I didn’t know who I wanted to go home with, but I knew I didn’t want it to be one of those children. I’d been told I didn’t have a choice, but I hoped it would be someone I liked. I wanted a knight in shining armor, a man I could be happy with, one who would appreciate me.

Then I saw him walking toward me. The instant our eyes locked I knew he was the one for me. He was the most attractive man I’d ever seen--tall, nice light-brown hair, a straight nose, and the most beautiful hazel eyes. Gorgeous. To top it off, he was dressed impeccably in blue jeans, which hugged him perfectly, and a crisp light-blue shirt.

My heart raced.

He came closer.

Closer.

The corners of his mouth widened, and he gave me a huge SMILE. His entire face lit up.

“Perfect. Amanda will love this.”

Of course, the possibility existed that he wasn’t talking about me, but I was sure he meant me.

It had to be me.

I was meant to go home with him.

It was my fate. I just knew it.

A large hand reached toward me.

I closed my eyes and held my breath.

SOFT fingertips wrapped around my body, their touch like a whisper of a caress. I quivered at the intimate contact.

Our shared closeness didn’t last long before he released me into the basket he carried. Once I had my emotions back in check, I noticed other items surrounding me. They introduced themselves. Ice cream, nuts, whip cream, and cherries all welcomed me to their group.

Minutes later, I found myself sitting on top of the ice cream in a brown bag. I shivered at the coldness penetrating my rear end. Then we were carried outside. Bright sunlight cast a glow onto us, and warmth spread over me. The ice cream worried about melting, but the whip cream told him it needed to be a lot hotter for that to happen and he’d be all right until we arrived at our final destination. When I looked up, I saw the gorgeous face of my new owner. I felt content as I listened to the cheerful tune the man whistled.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound and felt a forward motion. I looked up again. I couldn’t see anything! The light was dim now, and I became frightened. The cherries told us that we were in something called a car. People used them to go from place to place. They had loud engines and could go very fast, but not to fear, we were safe.

The steady hum of the engine and gentle movement beneath me lulled me into a state of drowsiness. A little nap seemed to be in order.

The next thing I knew, those soft hands were taking me out of the bag and placing me on a countertop. I looked around and wondered where I was. I heard a voice welcoming us to the kitchen, our new home.

My eyes scanned the room, searching for the source of the mysterious voice. When I looked at the clock, it winked at me. Mystery solved.

Before I had a chance to question the clock, the man picked me up. I basked in the intensity of his gaze as he placed me on a shelf. Then, to my utter shock, he shut a door on me. I couldn’t see a thing. This was not my idea of fun.

I don’t know how long I sat in the dark. It seemed like forever. I became acquainted with my fellow shelf dwellers. They kept me entertained with stories of the man and life in the kitchen. Suddenly the door opened, and I blinked against the light. When my eyes adjusted, I saw a woman, instead of my man.

Where was he?

Where had he gone?

Would he come back?

The woman took me from my perch, opened me, and squirted some of my chocolate on top of the ice cream. She set me down on the countertop, and then I spotted him.

Finally, he had returned.

He stood in the doorway, his eyes intent on the woman. I couldn’t help but stare at his masculine physique. I started at the top of his head with his slightly mussed hair. His eyes hooded. His lips curled up in a smile. My gaze wandered down his finely sculpted chest to the rest of his body, and my eyes almost popped out at the sight before me.

Au natural.

Naked.

Not a stitch of clothing covered his sleek form.

I watched in wonder as the part of his body that hung between his legs grew in length and girth. I wanted to touch it. Did it feel as hard as it looked? Would I feel it throb? My sugary sweetness and this magnificent creature before me made me feel like I was on fire. I boiled with sensations I’d never experienced.

The two talked and kissed. I pursed my lips, wanting him to kiss me, but he didn’t even notice me. He only had eyes for the woman. When she stroked his growing flesh, I wanted to scream that it should be me caressing him.

Oh, my, what were they doing now?

He’d squirted some of my chocolate all over her and started to lick it off.

I’d much rather see it on him.

Then he picked me up and poured chocolate over his erection.

I got my wish!

I volunteered to lick it off. I’d take a BITE out of that chocolate pop anytime. But I guess no one heard me.

My eyes were glued to his body when, in a flash, the woman grabbed me and carried me from the kitchen. My head spun as my world turned upside down.

Why had she taken me away from him?

She rushed me into another room, squirted chocolate over herself, and set me down. Now I had no choice. I had to wait.

But not for long. He followed us!

He growled and pounced on top of her. I watched all the action from my perch on the nightstand. The love they had for each other enveloped me in a cocoon of bliss. Their lovemaking was wild and passionate. I swear it was so hot that beads of sweat ran down my sides, making me sit in a WET spot.

Afterward, they left me on the nightstand while they went into the bathroom. From the sounds floating through the steam drifting out the open door, I could tell they were making love again. I hoped I’d be able to witness their erotic display of affection again one day.

When they returned to me, they were clad in white robes. I was sad I could no longer ogle his exquisite form, but I knew what was hidden underneath. Those memories would be with me forever.

The woman pulled the sheets off the bed, and then picked me up. “This is so cute.”

“I knew you’d like it. I’ve never seen a bottle shaped like an Easter Bunny before.”

“Maybe when the chocolate is gone, I can use it as an Easter decoration. It has possibilities.”

My greatest DESIRE is that they never throw me away. I’m in chocolate heaven, and until that part of me is gone, I’ll relish each and every day. Then, when my life is changed to ornamental, I’ll still be in heaven because I’m living with the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen.

The End