[Reviews - 0] Printer
Setting:  Season Two. This is an A/U story. I know that Three Faces of Emily was aired on 12/31/84 but this story is a product of an idea I came up with in chat with Cheryl. I hope you enjoy it. It can be archived at Wicklow place with all the other amazing stories.

Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belongs to Warner Bros. And Shoot The Moon. I’m just having fun with them.

Special thanks goes to all the Gutter Girls who brainstormed with me. You know who you are. And to my wonderful betas, Cheryl, Bubba, and NancyY: they slogged through and made comments, correction, and suggestions. Thanks for the hard work and encouragement; it really means a lot to me.

Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Joe King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3171 Read: 4599
Published: 17/05/08 Updated: 17/05/08

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 0] (3171 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us