- Text Size +
"Stop! Don't touch that!"

The urgently voiced words stopped Amanda cold.
Her hand had frozen in place.

"What's wrong?"

Lee took a few swallows and attempted to clear his throat before he
said anything else.

He was only partly sucessful, his voice still gravelly and rough as
he explained his exclamation from moments before.

"If you touch . . . what you were going to touch so soon after your
gonna make my eyes roll back into my head, again."

Amanda breathed a sigh of relief, she was afraid for a moment there
that something was wrong.

She tried to hide the snort but he heard it before she could help it.

"What? Is there something funny you want to let me in on my dear?"

Amanda laughed, freely this time as Lee's fingers found her ticklish
spot just under her ribs.

She squirmed then rolled away a short distance, just out of reach of
the deliciously naked man she was sharing the bed with.

"I was just remembering some of the water cooler gossip I've heard
over the years. The great Scarecrow's libido is pretty legendary you
know."

This time it was Lee's turn to snort.

"Yeah well, this is just different that's all."

Amanda lowered her eyes to avoid his hazel gaze. She knew it had
been a longtime since she had been intimate with anyone and she had
tried not to be intimidated by Lee's expansive past in that area but
she had thought that their first time together had been magical. Did
he not feel the same way? What had he meant by *different*?"

Lee watched her gaze lower. He didn't need to see her eyes to begin
to guess at the thoughts currently running through her head.

"Hey." His long fingers tenderly ran along the underside of her jaw
before gently lifting her face up to meet his eyes.

"I meant that non-stop sex with no rest periods in between was fine
before.

"Before?"

"Yeah." Lee smiled at her momentary confusion.

"The great Scarecrow might have been the energiser bunny but this
time is different.

"Scarecrow can go all night but Lee Stetson, in love? Well, lets
just say that he's found that lovemaking can be alot more intense
than just sex."

His words were rewarded with a smile.

She liked the sounds of that, lovemaking with Lee Stetson just blew
all her fantasies about sex with The Scarecrow out of the water.

The End