- Text Size +
Lee had just settled down on the couch from a long day at work. He had
fixed himself a sandwich and turned the tv on. Just as he was about to
take a bite the phone rang. He sat the plate on the coffee table. The
dog looked at the plate and then looked in the direction Lee was
going. He saw that the coast was clear. He made a mad dash for the
sandwich. Lee was just entering the room when he saw the dog heading
to the coffee table. "STOP! DON'T TOUCH THAT! That is my dinner not
yours."

Amanda came in the room to see what was going on. She couldn't help
but laugh at her husband sprawled out on the floor. "Amanda, are you
just going to stand there and laugh at me or are you going to help me
out here."

Amanda controlled her laughing. "I think you are handling it pretty
well on your own." She left the room and went upstairs to get a bath.
Laughing all the way up.