[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Joe King
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4043 Read: 3936
Published: 26/02/09 Updated: 26/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. We have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and we do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let us know.

Author’s Notes: A big thank you to Amanda in WI and Dix for taking the time and jumping in to Beta read for us.

Timeframe: Post Fourth Season - after the series has ended. Takes place around Thanksgiving the year they were married. Their marriage is still a secret.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (4043 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us