[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3748 Read: 4647
Published: 25/02/09 Updated: 25/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. Some of the dialogue/scenes were borrowed from Stemwinder Part 2 written by Robert W. Gilmer and George Geiger. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Author’s Notes: Stemwinder has always been one of my favorite episodes, and when PAX re-aired it, they put in a few extra lines that weren’t on the Family Channel version. Something about Lee’s commentary "I won’t be able to baby you out there" just bugged me. The result was this short story, which kind of wrote itself. I want to thank Merel for betaing this story and providing some really good insight into some of the characterizations.

Timeframe: Filler scene for Stemwinder, part 2. (Fourth Season)

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (3748 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us