[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: It’s Dotty’s turn to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the Agency investigates some mysterious explosions at local airports.
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Lee Stetson
Genres: Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16453 Read: 17877
Published: 25/02/09 Updated: 25/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King and all related characters are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only. No infringement is intended. The story itself is the property of the author.

Author's notes: I want to thank Jan for Betaing this story for me and providing wonderful insight and helping to jump start my brain when it decided to slack off. I also want to apologize, I don’t have contact with my plane expert anymore, and I was going off old notes with regards to radio control tower and pilot-speak. I apologize to anyone, up front, if I got some of the terminology or call signs wrong.

Timeframe: Sometime after the series ended. Marriage is no longer a secret, and the family knows about the Agency.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (4257 words)

2. Chapter 2 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (5785 words)

3. Chapter 3 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (6411 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us