[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Other Fandoms Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 147183 Read: 269721
Published: 24/02/09 Updated: 24/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. The characters of Alias were created by J.J. Abrams and Bad Robot Productions and are the property of ABC and Touchstone. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Summary: The Agency asks Amanda to take in the daughter of a CIA agent. Will it cause our favorite pair to end their mystery marriage? This is an SMK/Alias crossover, however, this is really a story about Lee and Amanda, and their love for each other and for Phillip and Jamie, as well as Lee finding his place within his family. For all those non-Alias fans, all Alias references are explained in detail in order to allow you the ability to follow the story with ease.

Timeframe: The story takes place in the fall of 1987. SMK timeframe is after fourth season. The marriage and their jobs are still a secret. Alias timeframe is pre-SD-6, since SD-6 was started roughly in 1991. (Note SD-6 is the black ops division of the CIA that Sydney was recruited to, however for Alias fans, we all know that SD-6 was not really part of the CIA.)

Notes: I want to extend a very special thank you to Jan for betaing this story for me. This story wouldn’t be the same without her input and guidance. In fact, Jan really deserves to have her name as co-author, but she wouldn’t hear of it. Sure, the idea and most of the words are mine, but her input was essential in making this as well-rounded and well-written as it could be. When it seemed that the characters weren’t quite right, she helped me get them back on track. So this story is as much Jan’s as it is mine.

When the idea for this story first came to my mind, I didn’t realize until my fingers started typing that it would end up being mostly a Lee and Amanda story with Lee finding out just where he fits into the family. But that’s exactly what happened. I promise you there is action, adventure and romance, but it’s mostly a story about Lee and his family, and without giving anything away, it also became another ‘how the secrets’ got out story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

On another note, in “Dead Ringer” Amanda says that she lives in a three-bedroom house, but in “Life of the Party” there is a scene where Amanda asks Phillip and Jamie if they had “cleaned their rooms” and Phillip mentions that he has cleaned his room, but can’t speak for Jamie. So either Amanda had an addition added on between first and second season or the writers neglected to beta their own work. Either way, for my story I’m going on the assumption that each boy has his own room. Also, for anyone who is not familiar with Alias, and for those who are, I did the calculations and guess what, Sydney Bristow is actually the same age as Jamie King. Who’d have thunk it? Therefore I combined the storylines of two of my favorite shows. With regards to Alias, a lot of what I mention in here, we the audience know now, based on how the show has played out, but obviously only Jack and a few others knew the truth about Sydney’s mom.

One more story note, later on, to indicate that the dialogue is in Russian, since I don’t know Russian and I figure most of the readers don’t, I italicized anything that is supposed to be said in Russian.

And now, the story…

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (3868 words)

2. Chapter 2 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (6057 words)

3. Chapter 3 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (7223 words)

4. Chapter 4 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (8710 words)

5. Chapter 5 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (8972 words)

6. Chapter 6 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (7728 words)

7. Chapter 7 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (9430 words)

8. Chapter 8 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (8085 words)

9. Chapter 9 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (9533 words)

10. Chapter 10 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (8624 words)

11. Chapter 11 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (11807 words)
Please note that any dialogue in italics is indicating that the speaker is speaking in Russian…

12. Chapter 12 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (7309 words)
Please note that any dialogue in italics is indicating that the speaker is speaking in Russian…

13. Chapter 13 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (7136 words)
Please note that any dialogue in italics is indicating that the speaker is speaking in Russian…

14. Chapter 14 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (9869 words)

15. Chapter 15 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (9356 words)

16. Chapter 16 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (12554 words)
Please note that any dialogue in italics is indicating that the speaker is speaking in Russian…

17. Chapter 17 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (10046 words)

18. Chapter 18 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 1] (876 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us