[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Babylon 5 Characters: Delenn, John Sheridan
Genres: Science Fiction
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1645 Read: 3334
Published: 17/05/08 Updated: 17/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Babylon 5 and its characters belong to JMS and Warner Brothers. Thomas Connor wrote “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks to: Kris and Rita for all your help with how children speak and act.

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (1645 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us