- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar errors. And a double dose of thanks for helping come up with the perfect ending.

Note: A special thanks to Alleycat, who kindly let me and Elvira play with her story, originally told this story as a bedtime story in chat.
Hot-n-Hard

The clicking of the computer keys echoed throughout the room. Amanda glanced over at the windows and noticed the sunlight no longer peeked through the curtains. Where had the time gone? She clicked the “save” button and shut down the computer.

Might as well go home. It looked like Lee’s debriefing would take a lot longer than they’d anticipated. She opened the bottom drawer of her desk to retrieve her purse. After picking it up, she saw a picture of an almost naked man staring back at her. How in the world had she missed this the first time she’d opened the drawer?

“Hot-n-Hard.”

The magazine had only recently started publication. It was supposed to put all the other magazines for women to shame. She’d heard the scuttlebutt on it everywhere she went--the grocery store check-out, the dry cleaners, the bakery, the beauty parlor, the steno pool, even women waiting in line at the bus stop. Women were devouring it ravenously. She’d been curious about it but hadn’t had the nerve to actually purchase one--yet. Now she wouldn’t have to wait. Someone had left one for her. Wonder who?

Maybe Lee had placed it there as a surprise. No. She immediately discarded that thought. He wouldn’t want her looking at any man’s naked body, other than his. Maybe it was Rita from the Steno Pool. Or Lisa from Cryptography. Names ran rampant though her mind as she tried to think who had left it. Maybe Alley from the Lab. She did have a wild streak under that innocent exterior.

Oh, well, she might as take advantage of the opportunity and see what all the hoopla was about. It wasn’t like she was expected anywhere. She’d just peruse the issue while she waited for Lee to come back for their dinner date. If she brought the magazine home, her mother was sure to find it, and once Mother got her hands on it, she’d never get it back. And she wasn’t sure she’d have the nerve to read it in front of Lee. But alone. Now that was another story. The timing was perfect--no Lee to get jealous of the fact that she was looking at other men.

Taking a quick glance at the door to make sure it was locked, she lifted the magazine out. A note fluttered to her desk. ‘Check out the centerfold’ was written on it in block letters.

She whistled at the hunk on the cover. A finely tanned and toned man, kneeling in the surf of the ocean, with his hands splayed over his crotch. Printing at the bottom of the picture told her to turn to page fifteen to see him in his full glory. She placed it on her desk, drew her chair in, and opened to page one.

The first few pages showed men covering their lower anatomy with either their hands or a strategic piece of clothing, like in the picture on the cover. Then she flipped the page, and two photos of a man washing a car immediately grabbed her attention. No hands or anything else covered him. He was in all his naked glory. The first one showed him in rear view. He wore only a white muscle shirt; his pants were down around his ankles. He leaned over the car, scrubbing it--water and suds everywhere, including his tight, naked ass. The muscles in his buttocks and arms seemed to ripple.

Her breathing increased as she looked at the second picture. In this one, he held up the front of his shirt with one hand. A soaped cloth and his erect cock were gripped in his other. Oh my gosh! Amanda fanned herself.

Articles filled the next few pages. She scanned the titles--‘Are You Giving Your Man What He Wants?’ and ‘The Art of the Perfect Blow Job.’ There was even a quiz--‘Are You a Pussycat or Wild Cat in Bed?’ She made a note to read them later and take the quiz.

When she turned the page, she found the naked hunk from the cover. It was an almost exact duplicate of the same photograph, with one small difference. No, make that one huge difference. His head was tilted back, and he had his left hand wrapped around a very large cock, stroking himself.

Amanda gulped and squirmed in her chair. Now she knew why men found ogling these types of magazines erotic. They really were. Well, it was about time someone gave women the same type of stimulation. But then, did she really want Lee looking at pictures of naked women? It was a catch twenty-two. She took a deep breath and turned the page.

One whole section was geared toward cowboys. Naked men in barns, haylofts, standing at fence posts, in cowboy hats and boots with spurs. Even one naked man was sitting on horseback. Now that had to hurt if he really rode nude. Tender parts would chafe.

The men had one thing in common--they were very well endowed, and they all sported spectacular erections.

At last she turned to the centerfold. Now she would see whatever the note writer wanted her to see. Her mouth gaped open, and she blinked rapidly, not believing what she was looking at. What was staring her in the face!

No.

It couldn’t be him.

But it was. There was no denying the sexy dimpled grin smiling back at her from the page.

It was him!

The Scarecrow.

Her partner.

Her lover.

Lee Stetson.

Lee wouldn’t pose nude. Would he? Could he? Her fingertips grazed across his sleek chest. But the proof was right in front of her. In all his naked wonder. Maybe the old Lee might have done something like this, but not the new and improved one. Not the one she’d come to know and love. Could it be an old photo that somehow had gotten into the wrong person’s hands? Something didn’t seem right. Something was off. She needed a closer look.

Holding the magazine close to her eyes, she inspected it carefully. Maybe she needed more light. She turned on her desk lamp and placed the magazine directly under it. His penis didn’t look quite right. But she couldn’t put her finger on it. Well, she could, because she’d run her fingers all over the page just a few moments ago. Was that a shadow, or was it a printing error that made the side of his cock look dark?

Amanda yanked the desk drawer open and rummaged through it, pushing papers and pencils aside. Where was that magnifying glass? When she was about ready to give up and look in another drawer, her fingertips grazed the round globe of the glass.

Now she could get a closer look. She started at his head and worked her way down, taking in every minute detail of his body, which she knew like a fine-tooth comb. So far, everything pointed to the photograph being genuine.

“Amanda, what are you staring at so intensely?”

Lee’s voice startled her, and she dropped the magnifying glass on her desk. The sound of it hitting the wood surface echoed in the room. “I didn’t hear you come in.” She placed her hands over the photograph, trying to cover it up. She didn’t know why, but she suddenly felt very embarrassed.

“I noticed. You didn’t even look up when I opened the door.” Lee sat down on the edge of her desk. “Now what had you so engrossed?” He tried to pull the magazine from under her hands.

Amanda rose from her desk and stood in front of him. She held up the magazine cover. “Did you leave this in my desk?”

“Hell, no, I didn’t put it there. The only hunk I want you looking at is me!”

“Well, someone left this for me to find.” Spying the note on her desk, she grabbed it and thrust it into his hands. “Read this.”

“Whoever left it must think the centerfold is a real stud.” He sneered at the magazine.

“You could say that.” She opened it to the spread and let the image in front of him sink in.

“What the hell!” He grabbed it from her.

“So, you didn’t pose for the picture?”

“Hell, no, I didn’t.”

A knot of worry began to form in her stomach. Had one of their enemies placed the photograph to cause Lee embarrassment in the spy community? She smiled at the thought. If they had, they didn’t know the Scarecrow’s reputation well at all. The knot lessened. “Then how did it get in here?”

Lee paced the small room, raking his hand through his hair. “Wait a blasted minute!” He opened the magazine. “Look here at this background.”

Amanda studied the picture but could see nothing that stood out. “What am I supposed to see? Looks like you’re standing next to a swimming pool.”

“That’s right. About four years ago, I went undercover as a swimming instructor. This was taken at the pool. But I wore swimming trunks the whole time.”

“Before you came, I noticed something odd about your . . .”

“What? Odd about my what?”

Amanda bit her lower lip. “Your penis. A shadow or something along the side that seems out of place. Maybe a printing error.” She stared at the floor, suddenly finding the grain of the wood fascinating. “That’s what I was looking at through the magnifying glass when you came in.”

“Well, let’s see for ourselves.” Lee strode to the door and locked it. Then he dropped his pants.

“What are you doing?”

“Making it easier for comparison.”

“Look.” She took the magazine from him. “I hate to say this, but the picture shows you with an erection, and you don’t have one.” She pointed to his flaccid penis and then to the erect one.

“Easily remedied.” He placed his hand on his cock and began to stroke.

“Wait.” She dropped the magazine on the desk and put her hand on top of his to stop his actions. “Let me.” She winked.

Taking his penis in her hand, she lovingly began to stroke it between her fingertips. She drew her fingernail lightly over the length of his shaft and then circled the head with the tip of her finger. In a matter of moments, he was hard. It took all her willpower not to kneel down and wrap her lips around his cock.

“You might want to remove your hand. Otherwise, I won’t be responsible for what happens, and we’ll have to start all over again.”

“Sorry.” Amanda pulled the chair in front of him.

Lee slid the magazine off the desk and held it next to his body. “Okay, compare.”

Now she sat at eye level with the two cocks. She licked her lips as she watched a drop of moisture bead on Lee’s tip. No, she needed to conduct this comparison without allowing her hormones to rule her body. She bit down on her lower lip, sending all thoughts of what she wanted to do out of her head. Her eyes darted back and forth between them, studying both intently.

Lee’s cock was long, mildly thick, and had a slight curve to it when erect--a perfect arc that allowed him to hit her g-spot when they made love. The one in the photograph didn’t have quite the same curvature. In fact, it didn’t resemble at all the real thing that pulsed in front of her.

“The photo is fake.”

“I can’t take any more. Your hot breath. Your lips.” He tossed it onto the desk. “Before I think about that damn picture, I want you. Now!” He pulled her up off the chair, and his lips met hers in a passionate kiss.

When they parted, she glided her fingertip across his lips. He slid the tip of his tongue across the pad, and she shivered at the sensation. He covered her mouth with his, and their tongues dueled as the kiss deepened, and before she knew what hit her, he tore off her panties. His hands blazed a path of fire along her thighs, and she spread her legs, allowing him easier access to where she already dripped with heat. She moaned as he slipped his finger into her depths and back out again to rub her clit.

Lee turned her around, leaned her over the desk, face down, and pushed her skirt up. His hands caressed her ass as she felt the tip of his cock slide through the crease and stop at her entrance. At the moment he buried himself, he smacked her ass, sending waves of heat and pleasure coursing through her body. She wiggled and pressed back, savoring the sensation of his cock penetrating her, along with the light smacks on her ass. He thrust faster and harder, and then he hit the special spot that made her soar over the edge of ecstasy. She felt her vaginal muscles contract around his cock, causing him to thrust one final time and groan as his orgasm poured forth.

He collapsed next to her, his breathing as ragged as hers. After a few moments, Amanda opened her eyes to gaze at him. “Sorry.” He smiled. “I couldn’t hold back.”

“Do you hear me complaining?”

“No, but we better get dressed before we’re discovered.” He checked his watch. “It’s only six, and someone could still be around.”

“We better make ourselves presentable.” Amanda smoothed her skirt while Lee pulled up his pants. Spying her torn underwear, she held them up. “You have to stop tearing them. I’m spending a fortune on underclothes.”

“I’ll buy you two dozen pair. I can’t help but want to rip your clothes off when the mood strikes.”

She really wasn’t complaining; she loved when he wanted her so badly he had to tear them off her. She spied the magazine on the floor--the whole reason why they had this little interlude to begin with. “We still don’t know who doctored the picture.” She picked it up and opened it to the centerfold.

He tossed her the magnifying glass. “Show me what you said was odd about it.”

She spread the magazine on the desk. It was upside down, and as she was about to turn it, the shadow or printing error on the side of the cock began to form letters. “Oh My Gosh! Something is written on it.”

“What?” Lee leaned over the desk, next to her.

********

“‘Happy Birthday, Bubba!’”

“Who the hell is Bubba?” Lee raked his hand through his hair.

“Whoever she is, someone went to a lot of trouble to wish her a happy birthday.”

“Yeah, but why would they write it on my cock?”

“Someone has strange sense of humor.”

(Now back to our story)

********

“‘Just Friends?’”

“What the hell?” He pounded his fist on the desk, and another note fluttered out of the pages of the magazine.

‘Just friends! My Aunt Fannie! You two aren’t fooling anyone!’

“So that’s why she’s been hanging around the photo lab lately.” Lee scowled, jamming his fingers through his hair.

“Who?”

“Francine, of course. Who else would pull a prank like this? I caught her cozying up to the new lab tech, and I thought they both looked guilty as sin about something. She must’ve talked him into doctoring the photo.”

“What are we going to do?”

He closed the magazine. “Nothing. Don’t say a word about finding it.”

“Why?”

“Because if she thinks you didn’t find it, it’ll drive her nuts. Sooner or later, she’ll tip her hand, and then . . . well, let’s just say, revenge will be sweet.” With a wicked grin, he pulled her into his arms. “Now about you ogling naked men.”

Amanda placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back. “Wait a second, buster. It’s no worse than a man looking at pictures of naked women.”

“I only read them for the articles. I swear.” He crossed his heart.

“Right, and I’ll do the same.”

“Touché.” He wrapped his arms around her and drew her close. “How ‘bout we make a deal to only read them in each other’s company?”

“Deal.” Amanda relaxed into Lee’s embrace as his lips closed over hers. She might not be comfortable with others knowing they read such things, or going to an adult movie theater. But on the other hand, what they did together in private was another story entirely.

The End