[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1684 Read: 2434
Published: 07/02/09 Updated: 07/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Note: This story takes place during the episode “Filming Raul.”

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors. A special thanks to Rita who came up with the title.

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 1] (1684 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us