[Reviews - 1] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Drama, Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Lost and Found Universe Stories
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1744 Read: 3848
Published: 24/12/08 Updated: 24/12/08
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*This came to me while working on another Christmas challenge story and I had to write it. It is a prequel of sorts to an earlier story, Lost and Found. The usual disclaimers apply, hope you enjoy *

1. Chapter 1 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 1] heartheartheartheartheart (1744 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us