- Text Size +
-----------------------------
Lee and Amanda were speeding down the beltway when traffic suddenly
began coming to a stop. "Leeeeee, I told you NOT to take the
beltway!!!", Amanda admonished. "Honey, I thought it would be the
fastest way--I'm sorry!", Lee replied. "Dammit, what a pile of cars
ahead of us...", Lee lamented seeing car upon car stacked in front of
them in the stop and go, mostly stop, traffic. Amanda
exclaimed, "Lee this baby is coming--hurry up!!!!"

"NOOOOO, Amanda NOT in the 'Vette!!" Lee said forcefully. To which
Amanda sarcastically replied, "Well, Lee, I can't very well stop it,
so what do you want me to do? Get out and have her in the middle of
the road???" Lee seemed to contemplate that idea for a moment, and
Amanda scolded him for it, "Now really, Lee, you don't want your
daughter born in the middle of the beltway do you?" Lee stared at
her like a deer in headlights, then jerked the 'Vette over onto the
shoulder of the beltway and floored it. "Hold on, Amanda, we'll make
it. I know we will--we HAVE to!", Lee yelled as he sped towards the
next exit.