- Text Size +
++++++

The day turn out perfect. Not to hot or humid. Sunny skies, a warm breeze
and all their friends and family gathered to help them share this very special
day.

The stupid mystery marriage lasted all of six months before they figured out
that Amanda's family wouldn't be any safer with him living across town.

Dotty outdid herself planning a beautiful ceremony followed by a spectacular
reception in the park.

Now, with the onset of evening the guests began to leave. Wishing the happy
couple a happy life once more before they departed.

Lee grabbed his wife around the waist and tugged her back out to the dance
floor for one final waltz before heading to the Crystal Springs Inn for the
weekend.

A tap on his shoulder had him turning around and meeting the gaze of his
oldest stepson.

"What a pile of gifts," Philip pointed to the stack of the gaily wrapped
boxes on the corner table. "Do you think we'll be able to get them all in the
car?"

Lee looked at the table, then the car, then back to the table. "Hey, Billy,
can you stick around a little longer? We're going to need some help getting
all this home."

End