- Text Size +
Amanda got out of bed early on Saturday and dressed in an old t-shirt
and jogging pants. "Might as well get a head start on my cleaning" she
thought to herself while putting her hair in a ponytail. With her Mother
gone all week to visit her sister and the heavy workload Lee and she had,
there wasn't much time for household chores.

After having a quick cup of coffee and a bagel, she decided to head for
the laundry room. "What a pile of clothes" she said shaking her head.
"I think it's time to have a talk with my boys about changing their
outfits two and three times a day. Maybe I should make them do their
own laundry, then they won't be that eager to change so much." She threw
a load in the machine then grabbed the furniture polish and cloth and headed
for the den. It was going to be a very busy day.