- Text Size +
"What a pile of horse manure! You have got to be joking?"

"Oh no, no joking here. Here is the shovel and there is the wheelbarrow."

"You want me to move this pile of...crap over there."

"Yes, that is what happens to the "crap" after it gets cleaned out of the stalls, it forms a pile which must be moved every so often for composting."

"And you want me to do it all by myself? You just use the tractor."

"Yes, yes I do, Phillip but I was not the one who stayed out passed curfew and got grounded now am I? So maybe next time you will be home on time?"

While Lee walked away he could hear Phillip under he breath, "That is the last time I listen to Tommy, you can't get any thing passed my parents."