- Text Size +
Robin Hood

"Officer, I can explain..."

"No Sir, I don't think you can. We have gotten calls to this neighborhood before and usually it is nothing, we were beginning to think that the lady that calls in was crazy, but honestly I think you are. You are going to need to come with me and explain this to my Chief."

"But really Officer if you just let me get my ID and explain."

"Sir, you are dressed up like Robin Hood, and it is not halloween, and running around the neighborhood in the middle of the night. I don't want the be the only one who listens to your explanation. Personally my boss won't believe me when I tell him this, so you are coming with me."

As soon as the officer got Billy into the patrol car. Lee and Amanda pulled up.

"Officer what is going on here?" Lee asks while showing him his ID.

"Do you know this person?" The officer pointed at Billy in the car.

"Yes, that man happens to be my boss! Why do you have him in handcuffs?!" Amanda could tell that Lee was now about to blow his top.

"Officer, Did you not check his ID and find out who he was?" She interrupted before Lee could unleash his anger.

"Ummm, no ma'am we have been getting a lot of strange phone calls and I didn't think anyone would believe me if I told them Robin Hood was running around the neighborhood."

"Well Officer I think you better let him out of there before you lose your job. Next time check his ID." Amanda turns to Lee "We need to get going if we are going to get Mr. Melrose to his wife's surprise party on time."

Billy joins them at Amanda's wagoneer, "This is the last time I ever try to honor my wife wishes. Who is their right mind would want Robin Hood at their birthday party.
Stupid costume has no pockets and I locked the keys in the house. That is why I was running around. Nosy neighbors."

He just kept mumbling as he got in the car. "Everything will be alright Sir." Amanda tried to reassure him as she helped him into the car.

"Maybe she only wanted him to wear it at home, for later." Lee said under his breath so only Amanda could hear. Amanda shut the car door. "Maybe we should borrow the suit for later." he winked suggestively. As Lee was helping her into the passenger side, Amanda started to say, "Lee really you can be so..." but Amanda couldn't finish the thought, she started thinking about Lee in the costume and what might happen later.

He shut the door on the driver's side and started the car, he looked over at Amanda and could tell she was thinking about his suggestion. `Of all the odd situations we have been in over the years this woman still amazes me and turns me on I can't wait till we get home.'