- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Miss Edna and Rita for the quick once over to find my errors.

This story was originally written for Bubba’s birthday. I thought I’d posted it, but I guess not ‘cause we were talking about it in chat and someone said they hadn’t read it. So here ya go.
Games People Play

“How are we going to play with just two people?” Amanda held the “Twister” game in her hands.

“Trust me. It can be done.” Lee took the box from her.

“How are we going to spin the spinner?”

“We don’t. We’ll each take a turn and call out a body part and color.” Lee spread the plastic mat out on the floor of their bedroom. “How ‘bout we make it interesting? Make this rainy day pass with a little excitement.”

Amanda saw the gleam in his eye. Her husband was up to something. She wasn’t sure what, but knowing him, it’d be innovative. “What do you have in mind?”

“Naked Twister.”

She decided to play dumb. “How could that be any fun?”

“Just strip and you’ll find out.”

“Okay, but we use the spinner.”

They both removed their clothing and stood across from each other on opposite sides of the mat--each with one foot on the yellow circle and the other foot on the blue circle.

“Okay, since this is your game, you spin first.”

“My pleasure,” Lee replied and spun the spinner. “Right hand red.”

They played for several minutes, taking turns. After the last spin, Amanda had put her back to the floor to get into position. Awkward, she thought at first--until the next move.

After they’d both moved, she looked up and saw Lee’s cock, the tip close to her lips. She snaked her tongue out and licked it.

“Hey, no fair.”

“Why not?”

“‘Cause I can’t do anything from here.”

“Too bad.” She flicked her tongue along his shaft, watching it grow harder with each pass.

“Spin,” he groaned.

After several more turns, she still held her position. His cock continued to beckon her lips. Then she felt it. The last move caused his face to come into contact with her mound. She felt his tongue slide along her slit and tease her clitoris. Her hand almost slid out from under her. If she wasn’t careful, she’d lose. And Amanda Stetson didn’t want to lose.

Closing her eyes, she basked in the waves of pleasure coursing through her. “My turn,” she gasped.

The next move enabled them to move one of their legs, taking temptation away--for the moment.

Several spins later, Amanda found herself completely reversed. She now was basically on all fours, Lee’s hands on one of the green and yellow circles to her side.

On the next spin, Lee moved his right hand around her. Before he put it on the red circle, he fingered her clit.

When he was in position, she could feel his cock poking her entrance. All she had to do was lean back and sheath him in her core.

And that’s exactly what she did.

They both moaned at the contact. “No more playing. You win,” Lee said, as he dropped to his knees behind her and began to thrust into her.

Leaning down to give him a different angle to thrust, she felt his cock go deeper. His hands held on to her hips, then moved around her waist to tweak the nipples of her breasts with his fingertips.

He started to thrust faster and harder, one hand on her hip, the other moving to her clit, where he rubbed it in circles. He alternated the pressure of his hand, and she bucked her hips back against him.

His cock erupted, and he poured himself into her core. She cried out as her own climax followed within seconds.

They collapsed onto the plastic mat in a heap.

“Any other game you want to play to pass a rainy day?” she asked, as she wiggled her ass, feeling his cock grow hard inside her.

The End