[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2446 Read: 8705
Published: 26/11/08 Updated: 26/11/08
Story Notes:
Time Frame: Post series. Christmastime 1989.

Michael has just turned 1 on Dec 3.

1. Lee's Holiday Reflections by Rangerbaldwin [Reviews - 0] (549 words)

2. Amanda's Holiday Reflections by Rangerbaldwin [Reviews - 0] (887 words)

3. Michael's Holiday Reflections - The Kris by Rangerbaldwin [Reviews - 0] (1010 words)
G'day,
Nobody should have mentioned a Christmas version of Lynda's
story from Michael's POV. It just kept eating away at what little
brain I have left at this time of year, begging to be written.
I haven't consulted with the authoress to gain her permission but I
don't think she'll mind terribly if I borrow little Michael and take
him out for a spin. I even had him back in time for bed, at eight
sharp, I'm a good and responsible character stealer I am.
If Lynda or anybody else feels like I'm stealing plot/characters,
let me know.
I consider it being so impressed by Lynda's two original stories (
Lee's Holiday Reflection and Holiday Reflection for Amanda) that I
was totally sucked into Michael's world as well. Kudo's to Lynda
for setting up such a wonderful universe in the first place.

Acknowledgments : See above, three cheers for the authoress (also
known as Michael's Dutch Aunty!)

Misc : For all those who think Michael couldn't know some of the
things he does, a)it's only a story and b)maybe any progeny of Lee
and Amanda's would be clever at an early age, in the genes I guess,
LOL.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us