[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3023 Read: 3511
Published: 26/11/08 Updated: 26/11/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: You all know the drill… I don't own `em; the WB and
Shoot the Moon productions have that honor. I'm just taking them out
of the box to play for the holidays.

Author's note: I hope everyone has a great holiday and enjoys my
little contribution to the 12 days of Christmas. This story is
written in jest and is not intended to make light of mental illness.
I see it's effects every day in my job and know how serious of
subject matter it is. I just wanted to write something that I hoped
people would find funny and this is what came to me, so please don't
yell at me for belittling this issue cause that was not my purpose.
Thanks to Julie for all her help in getting to together.

1. Chapter 1 by Jenn [Reviews - 0] (3023 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us