[Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Beaman, Billy Melrose, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama
Warnings: Violence
Challenges: None
Series: The Lost and Found Universe Stories
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 18072 Read: 54301
Published: 08/11/08 Updated: 20/11/08
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong to Warner Brothers and
Shoot the Moon Enterprises, and not to me. I wish they did, but they
don't. The original characters in this story, as well as the plot, do
belong to me, and if someone wishes to use these please contact me first.

WARNING: None.

NOTES: Thanks to JRD and Julie Faith Rigby for their wonderful
beta-reading, and a big thanks to all of you who helped to answer my
weird questions that I posted :)

TIMELINE: Post-fourth season,2001. Lee and Amanda are married and have
a daughter. If you have not read Lost and Found, you might want to do
so or this may not make sense.

FEEDBACK: Lots please, either positive or negative, hopefully more
positive but I enjoy constructive criticism.

1. Chapter 1 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 1] heartheartheartheartheart (1406 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (3508 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (2499 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

4. Chapter 4 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (2275 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

5. Chapter 5 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (2571 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

6. Chapter 6 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (985 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

7. Chapter 7 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (3323 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

8. Chapter 8 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 1] (1505 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us