- Text Size +
A little tag extension to the Legend of Das Geisterschloss

SMK SMK SMK SMK

Lee slid into the seat next to Amanda. He sat there for a moment with
his hands firmly clasped behind his head. Then slightly turning his
head he saw Amanda smiling back at him.

"It's really nice of you doing this for me, Lee," she gushed.

"Hey, no problem."

"No, really Lee, I know I've already said this, but thank you for
taking me on this tour."

He shrugged. "What are friends for?"

"You know I love The Sound of Music. I've seen it…"

"…seven times. Yes, Amanda, you've told me."

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, Lee. You know it's my absolute favorite movie,
and I just would never forgive myself if I left Salzburg without
seeing some of the filming locations,"
she rambled. "Have you ever done this tour before?"

He rolled his eyes. "I can honestly say no."

"You're going to love it. I was reading the brochure back at the
hotel, and we'll be seeing the Nonnberg Abbey, Leopoldskron CASTLE,
the lake district, the wedding church in Mondsee, and the SNOW
covered Alps, where there filmed the opening sequence of the movie."

"Yes, Amanda, I know."

"Lee..." He turned towards her, putting his arms down to his side.
Then watched her place her hand on his arm.

"Thank you," she said. They both looked at where she has placed her
hand and she quickly removed it, turning away to look out the window,
she watched a HORSE drawn carriage pass by the bus. Lee cleared his
throat.

"Actually, Amanda, it's me who should be thanking you. You figured
out the clue's Emily left in her drawings."

"It was really nothing."

"No, Amanda, you're wrong," he said shaking his head. "You were a big
help on this case and you figured out a way for us to get out of the
room before that bomb went off."

"I like Mrs. Farnsworth and I was glad to be able to help you on this
case."

Lee smiled down at her.

"Did you know The Sound of Music won the Academy AWARD for best
picture?" She told him trying to break the awkward silence between
them.

"Ohhh, Amanda," he groaned.

"Sorry, I know…you know." She sighed as the tour bus pulled away from
the plaza. "Salzburg is such a beautiful city, I hope at least one
PHOTOGRAPH turns out."

"If not you can always go home with postcards," he smiled knowingly.
She shook her head; her eyes laughing back at him.