[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 471 Read: 3103
Published: 21/10/08 Updated: 21/10/08
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Lee and Amanda are the property of Shoot the Moon, etc. There is no plot, and I certainly am not being original in giving Lee and Amanda a son named Matthew, but let's just pretend, shall we?  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of the show, and no copyright infringement is intended.

This actually happened to me a few days ago with my 5-year-old son.  I cracked up and had to write this little vignette.

1. Chapter 1 by mitana [Reviews - 1] (471 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us