[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2254 Read: 19736
Published: 26/09/08 Updated: 26/09/08
Story Notes:
Instructions:

1. You must use all the words in your story.
2. You can use the words in any order, and even more than once - But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE
3. Each word must be CAPITALIZED, in order to make sure they stand out
4. Each word must be used EXACTLY as noted in the challenge. Please no changing tenses, adding prefixes or suffixes, or pluralizations
5. Your submission can be of any length, from line to a full-length stoy - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (394 words)
Standard disclaimers apply.

A tag extension for Sudden Death

Sudden Death was written by Del Reisman and Tom Sawyer, the excerpts from the episode belong to them.

3. Flipping Channels - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (503 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (550 words)

5. Packing - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (435 words)
*The standard disclaimers apply. This is the product of a slightly goofy mood this morning - the story came into my head and wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it down. Hope you enjoy *

6. Chapter 6 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (272 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us