- Text Size +
"Mother!!!!!

Amanda's annoyed voice floated from her bedroom reaching the ears of her sons busy at that moment with an apparently non-ending Monopoly game.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Amanda was packing only half listening at what her mother had to say and Dotty had a lot to say about this sudden trip to AUSTRALIA her daughter will go the next day and not alone.

"Amanda dear I'm sure that I can to talk to someone to squeeze you between two appointments to a spa, for a BRAZILIAN WAX!"

"Mother, I don't need a wax, we are going there to work, I don't think I will see the ocean."

"Well, maybe the hotel will have a pool and you can ask Mr Stetson to use his FINGERS not only for work but to rub on your skin some MASSAGE OIL. Darling, I don't know where are your eyes, the man is gorgeous and I can only imagine how SENSOUS would be a massage done by him."

"Mother, I told you we only work together!"

"Well my dear daughter, I think you need glasses, I saw the way he is looking at you the few times he came to the house, especially when you weren't pay attention. Amanda for once believe me and take a chance, you have nothing to lose, and maybe a life to win. You don't have to say anything, just wait for a warm evening, take him by the hand and invite him to a walk, I'm sure he won't say no."

Amanda's thoughts got a virtual leap in the future and decide that she might listen to her mother.