- Text Size +
Amanda woke alarmed, she couldn't move and for just a brief moment, she thought she was back in the clutches of Addi Birol. Then the fog lifted and she remembered exactly where she'd spent the night.

She stretched and felt a twinge in her shoulder. She craned her neck and discovered her wrists tied to the bedpost. She tried to scoot up and use her teeth to get free and learned her clever husband had been very busy, and managed to anchor her legs to the footboard, all without waking her.

Using slipknots, he carried out his threat to keep her in bed for the entire weekend, even if he had to tie her there. She tugged and the bindings tightened, effectively making her his prisoner. She looked around for her sexy husband but the room was empty. She had no choice but to wait for his return.

Memories of last night tickled her brain. The boys called and told her they made it to AUSTRALIA in one piece. Joe's apartment was small but they would manage for the seven weeks they'd be visiting. She packed an overnight bag and sped across town to Lee's apartment.

He had a wonderful meal waiting for her, Chicken Kiev, roasted potatoes and steamed asparagus. After dinner, they danced to the SENSOUS melody of Lee's favorite jazz album.

Flawlessly, he led her around the furniture in the living room and straight into his bedroom. She could still feel the way his FINGERS played over her skin raising goose bumps all over her body. The bed still smelled of the cinnamon MASSAGE OIL they spread in the most interesting places and the stunned expression on his face when he discovered her surprise.

She explained about the conversation she'd overheard in the steno pool and wondered if it were true. So, she'd gathered her courage and made an appointment at the spa for her very first BRIZIALIAN WAX. It hurt like hell but Lee's reaction to it had her forgetting the pain. Heat coursed through her and she started to sweat.

Where was Lee? The memories made her crazy and she desperately wanted, no needed a repeat performance. She started to call out to him when the sound of running water reached her ears.

The image of Lee, naked and wet, flashed into her mind, heat curled low in her belly and she groaned. She longed for him come out of the bathroom and have his way with her.

She reached the end of her rope so to speak and called out to him. The door opened and emitted a cloud of steam. Out of the mist, Lee appeared in nothing but a towel tied around his waist.

She strained against her bonds trying to get a better view. He neared the bed and she dropped her head back onto the pillow.

"Good morning, Mrs. Stetson." He leaned over and kissed her.

His lips were warm against her and he tasted of minty toothpaste and rich coffee. She moaned low in her throat when his tongue snaked into her mouth. Her tongue dueled with his as she coaxed him back into bed. They still had another thirty-six hours before they had to be back to work and she planned to put them to good use.

End