- Text Size +
If anyone would approached the tree house in the backyard of the house
on Maplewood Drive 4247, would have heard two young voices whispering:

"Ok Jamie let's check what we have first and then what we need more."

"Right Phillip, so:

NIGHTGOWN?"

"Check, I took from the laundry one of mom's."

"What are we going to do about the GOOEY, that will go on Tommy's
head. What color do you think we should do it?"

"I don't know, maybe shine purple. Can you imagine Tommy all purple?
He will be soooo pissed off."

"Yes, but he shouldn't scare Maggie with that SPOOKY and bloody mask
last week. That wasn't FAIR! Girls are sensible, and like Lee said we
should treat them nice."

"You are right Jamie, I can't forget easy her frighten eyes!"

"Yes, that....and the way she jumped right into your arms,
for...protection."

Phillip's cheeks took a very bright shade of red.

"Oh shut up wormbrain! Let's go on, we have to choose the right
evening to do it."

"I think, tomorrow will be the best time, grandma is playing CARDS
with her Garden Club friends, and mom will go out with Lee."

"What for tomorrow will be the best with all of the adults out of
house?"

Lee's deep, husky voice made the boys jump out of their skin. Both
were so focused on their plan, and don't even heard the vette's engine
nor the door slamming or the cheery voice of their mom, and froze on
spot.

"Well, boys not both at the same time, take a turn" said Lee with a
smile on his voice. He knew the feeling, not few times his uncle
caught him and his friends doing something they shouldn't do.

Phillip and Jamie seeing the smile in his eyes, fell one over the
other trying to explain what their plan was, and Lee got caught in it
and neither heard Amanda calling till her voice got impatient and
right under the tree:

"Lee, boys where are you?"

Three head appeared above her:

"Sorry mom!"

"Sorry honey we just got entangled in the web of a very important
mission."

Seeing the playful twinkle in her husband eyes and the joy in those
of her sons Amanda calm right away.

"Ok, I won't interfere with your "special mission" but the dinner will
be ready soon so wrap it fast."

" OK!"